An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

he pretty quickly started suspecting jinxed, who you think is mafia, so i don’t think i buy this

Whenever a player finds themself frustrated by another player, the alignments of both are >rand town from my experience of past games

There are exceptions of wolves who go hard, but they are very rare, and they do it consistently. Most players consistently dont end up landing on that route as wolf

I find it a good tactic to townread players who frustrate you

VOTE: lol

feels a bit rude while he’s here but i’m just not being sold on anything he’s giving and zug has improved recently. i very much like lol and guava as the top two wagons.

this is kind of the final straw for me. in the mountainous game where lol was a wolf he blatantly ignored commenting on a v/v thunderdome shouting match between zenon and zorvo whicih took up like 200 posts and made both players obvious town. seems pretty similar to what’s going on here. i dont think a villager who needs to solve the game just excludes this interaction in their solving

2 Likes

it was weak i tell you. weak

in said game, i ignored those players because i said they were town and tried to take the high road

in this game, i ignored it because it was lame and stupid and it doesnt matter since the argument isn’t AI

actually that one wasnt the mountainous it was a different game

in the mountainous i forgot what happened im pretty sure i either wasnt there or it wasnt actually that bad at all

no you were pushing zenon

what does this even mean??? why are you worried about being rude

because i am trying to give you an olive branch by asking you to explain stuff so it feels rude to vote you while you are trying to work with me lmao but i just dont like your responses

1 Like

there was no big argument i refuse to belive it or my memory simply doesnt acknowledge it

read lackadasy that was a real argument

to be fair you liking my responses is rare i think this is the 3rd time in a row but the first time you’re worried about being rude

1 Like

zenon and zorvo clash often you will get used to it

I decided my icet townread has more merit

Mac
Achro
Arctic
Zorvo
Baker
Porscha
Icet

These are all innocent children. Please dont scumread them, i dont think its the right call

1 Like

if you think i would give a shit about voting you as mafia, you are deeply mistaken, my desire to play as mafia is fueled from the fact that i hate the fact everyone else got to rand town and i will make them all suffer

1 Like

maybe but you’re soft you wouldn’t want to be rude its at best NAI and you know it

2 Likes

like as town you weren’t worried at all
i dont know if its youre not confident on something or what but i see it

there was still the wishy washy talk which is town meta just like now but just that one sentence went crazy sorry for going on a weird tangent

i’m not really sold on these two. i saw you say you have a godread on porscha but from what they posted it felt too early for me to trust. i didn’t really like how much they focused on zug’s one specific read of something (i forgot what it was) but i can see them doing that as a villager who hadn’t caught up and i agree they seemed tonally more aggressive this game than as mafia (which seems to be the basis of your godread) so i can see ur read but idk

i think icet has had some towny perspectives i just don’t think i would have them in this tier. like nothing has made me thought super duper omega town. do u think there is?

1 Like

Hard to pay attention to votecount sometimes.

I’ll stop talking now and leave a read on Jinxed again.

VOTE: Jinxed

2 Likes

porscha and ice is town you can put tmi on that one i rarely townread my teammates so either im right or im wolf

2 Likes