An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Too harsh.
Mildly snarky.

correct, I am gently making fun of you

If you couldn’t tell, I received a post extension to the typical 200. Mac’s does not count.

Calm.

Let’s see.
My most indecisive read is on lol. Expected. They have changed quite a fair sum.
baker. This slot is strange.
Ybw.
These are my main interests in reads

This is an assertive and question provoking read for a wolf to make on their first post

This feels like more objectively correct then anything

This is all I really got without trying to dig her mind for secrets
I don’t see w!ybw reacting like that to v!baker, and the read makes me believe she’s more likely to be sorc if she’s bussing

1 Like

I’m hesitate to say I “like” the slot, given im decision paralyzed, but I appreciate the decisiveness, and it does not remind me of what little meta I could scrape together on her wolfgame from botf

Standard readlist. No fancy vc colouring. I am disappointed equally.

Townread:
Pigeon (Achro)

tutuu
Townlean:
Olivest

Jinxed

Arctic

apo
Porscha (tutuu’s read on them being strong, I believe I should trust in it)
geyde
Zorvo

You got lucky, punk:
icet - I liked one of their posts
Ybw - Okay iso. Want to see more
Zugzwamg - I disliked his opener, but he appear to just have gotten better and better from it. Worth paying attention to

Scumlean:
Arete - I believe I townread this slot a bit before I subbed in. I’m less confident based off our interactions
lol
baker
guava

I feel as if I’m misreading someone. I dislike how straightshot my poe is.

3 Likes

I’m making a lot of calls based off of pure barely functioning reading I did the day before this one. When I was more then sufficiently drugged. This would not surprise me.
I equally moved arete down in my mind once we began talking, the same may happen to others.

My vision is fading.
Goodluck.

• on a ~nebulous vibes~ level your play feels like Bland and Flavorless Mountainous, in which I basically spent the entire game fourthimpostering for you. I don’t want that to happen again.
    • relatedly, the downside of treating you with caution if you’re actually town is minimal. the downside of treating you as locktown if you’re actually mafia is high.
  • there are points in your Iso where it feels like you know you’re talking to a villager. I think this is a minor point, since the main person you’re treating that way is Zorvo, who is obvious town - but it still rubs me the wrong way.
  • the least unreliable reading method I have for you is to look at the accuracy of your pushes, since you tend strongly towards powerwolfing. as I’ve started to doubt lol being scum, I’ve gotten more worried about the world where he’s a villager and you’re just taking the free zero-accountability misyeet (since, like, no one can blame you if you miss on lol)
  • the thing I said earlier about you feeling soulless - maybe a better term would be ‘passionless’
  • you talk a big game about cooperation but you aren’t, really, trying to cooperate with other people, at least not in a way that goes both ways.
  • more vibes

oh also

• you’ve been doing a lot of posturing about how you’re ~unconfident~ and ~not a good player haha~ and I’m worried that it’s setting up so that you can excuse yourself if you’re wrong
1 Like

completely irrelevant question but I keep forgetting to ask this
Arete how do you pronounce your name

1 Like

ahr-eh-tay

2 Likes

tl;dr

vibes
preflips
arbitrary difference check

this doesn’t make me think you actually scumread me, you’re just scared of me. handling me like this won’t make you look smarter if you’re right. i think you’re probably town though. every time we’ve played together since that game i’ve felt like you’re scared of me. you were scared to townread me in anni too. you insist i’m not out of my wolfrange (i don’t disagree). but i do disagree that there are minimal downsides to not locking me town as town, and that there are big downsides to locking me town as mafia. you can always re-evaluate, but allowing paranoia on me isn’t helpful

1 Like

i don’t think i would be trying to kill lol if i was mafia though. i think i would be trying to kill someone like baker or YBW because they are voting or scumread me

@Zorvo @Olivest

regular chat:
https://www.docdroid.net/dAyMvee/tintinfia-gameplay-marlinspike-hall-1138272872956166187-pdf

mafia chat:

https://smallpdf.com/file#s=8f72df05-c1e0-4095-b331-9f7cf421ab86

(this should be obvious from the avatar but I’m Francis; other mafia are aidan, yuti, LiLi, Chinmay, and the adventures of jenna. if you end up needing another channel to make sense of things let me know and I will hunt down Yet Another Site With Which To Share Converted PDFs)

correct

if I actively scumread you I would be trying to kill you

1 Like

Yeah I specifically think Arctic’s whjole unconfident shtick is super inconsistentboy throughout this game and I think the way he’s been tunnelling lol is setting up for a misexecutino if he’s wolf. Ithink there is One wolf there that is my take. Tutuu pings weird and has strange interactions with the both of them but IDK what her relation to either precisely is

I will not ever read a game sorry Iget bored enough reading this one

1 Like

Quava is weird and I think their inactivity is Something. I remember them feeling really Not Present in uhhh the GI game despite their postcount being higher they felt like they weren’t meshing with the gear teeth of the game. Buit I also want to read back their posts a little more to understanding more