An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

finally finished looking at guava

here guava claims their reason for voting geyde is because he was saying he didn’t want to read lol’s posts.

in the actual post, the vote came after a joke Geyde made.
and there’s many many posts Guava responded to in between.

very much doubt that town would forget whether their vote was a joke or not, regardless of how their read develops afterwards, so this looks pretty bad imo

other minor things I noticed are the wallposts have a lot of unnecessary stuff that make them way more annoying to read
idk if that’s AI for them as I have no meta there though
@tutuu iirc you originally found Guava scummy for their wallposts - do you have meta on whether they’re more likely to include fluff as scum?

VOTE: guavagudetama

1 Like

OK yeah Quava is a wolfy scum from the wolf chat VOTE: Guavagudetama

2 Likes

Wait that’s Way too many votes for Quava. Adding my vote here does absolutely nothing for the game state no top wagon for me VOTE: lol

5/3/2 everyone clap and cheer we have achieved WAGON STRUCTURE

1 Like

UNVOTE

:popcorncat:

now hammer before apo gets a chance to talk when

@IceTFeelsPain Are you scum

but yeah this seems ~plausible to me

IceTFeelsPain might be

IcetFeelsPain is not

Null response. Which is the most sus thing you can be

1 Like

is it appropriate with reply with among us buttshake gif

Yes but it’s not appropriate to ask

2 Likes

@Olivest is spelling it as “Quava” an inside joke

Yeah Hazzy spells it as Quava because that’s how he spelled the fruit as a kid so I spell it Quava also

It’s kind of like a mind virus. As soon as I heard it I couldn’t stop typing “Quava”

oh ok
ngl I was tinfoiling that you were scum with Guava trying to appear not w/w off this
because you clearly knew the correct spelling since you were able to spell it right when voting

1 Like

That’s very funny and also towny of you

1 Like

+1

1 Like

I made an Arete read and Arete agreed with me

1 Like