April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Towny

:cat:

random tinfoil: zoltraak/wrongboy w/w controlling thread

-derps

would you join me on a Lee vote incidentally? I still want them flipped at this point

Random tinfoil: I kill you with hammers

I think wrongboy is town personally. I dont know about Zoltraak.

Thats how i play d1 because i never have the confidence to send someone to their death indirectly causing the end of the game for them. Especially if im wrong ibwould feel terrible thats why i dont say much on d1 reads besides defense reads.

Is there like a real reason or just cuz

Sorry I shouldn’t be threatening people over tinfoils you have a right to tinfoil I just wanted to say the phrase “kill [x] with hammers”

Mafia would want to kill the modconfirmable town, checkmate

-derps

That abso-fucking-lutely has application.
“Hi guys I can vig somebody. I sus (X)” Shoots them, they flip W and ez cred

Town would want to kill hte modconfirmable town with hammers because killing people with hammers is a pretty fun activity that many people like

Fuck did someone ask if executioner was bastard then now threating to shoot people?

Read my iso, I’ve posted about him earlier and my stance hasn’t changed.

This game feels like were hunting down mafia but we really havent made any headway. It feels we are on a crazy search with no rhyme or reason and our lack of logic is catching up with us. Some might say we are on a wild goose chase.

I didnt shoot ppl what

Iv not seen any thoughts on who you think are town so not sure why that is if that’s why you don’t give reads.

Yeah you did we all saw it dont lie.

Yuppp

Somebody mentioned jester so I thought about exe

Zug says, and I can’t stress this enough, that he says this, and he told me not to tell thread this, but it’s way too funny to not tell thread, I’m being a bitch right now. Zug says. That voting people draws unwanted attention and can cause people to see us in a bad light

I love attention and light so of course I will VOTE: Lee