April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Like yall will know my ability tomorrow day.

People I have at least one reason to townread:

1. Leafia, due to spreadsheets
  2. Wazza, due to passing that test
  3. Bionic, due to meta
  4. Kiiruma, due largely to Zugzwang
  5. Frostwolf, due to calling other people idiots hm actually does this work not really.
  6. bystander, due to initiative
  7. Zoltraak, due to genuine engagement

This list could probably be a bit longer if I hunted through the remaining playersā€™ isos but I have a few other things I want to so Iā€™m not gonna do this

:cat:

Thatā€™s not funny Iā€™m allergic to tomatoes.

1. Kiiruma, due to not trying to convince everybody heā€™s hard town over having a confirmed ability like heā€™s successfully managed to do like forty games now

sorry Iā€™ll use bricks instead :3

1 Like

No love for the goose?

The number one reason Iā€™m voting you is you havenā€™t given a single unique thought this game and donā€™t seem to want to, none of these other reasons youā€™re arguing will ever change my vote as its not the actual reason Iā€™m voting you
-derps

Thanks x0x0x0x0

1 Like

ZERO love for the goose. Bitch

I feel like usually a character with that purpose actually has some sort of use and reasonable application. Mine straight up does not.

Why did you think this?

Thats not a valid point because everyone can easily fact check me on d1 with the two other games i played on this site. I dont make unique statements at all on d1 because of the fact of tunnel vision which i do in botc. But you are going after me based on my normal playstyle is saying change my ways when i dont want to at the moment. So you will trust me in time unless you are mafia.

Whoa what

Not posted for a while because Iā€™m tired and this game is still annoying me if I stare at it too long, but largely I agree with this - would add Frostwolfā€™s probing I can see more coming from a place of curiosity as well, not just their incisive attitude.

I just played (and immediately subbed out of) a game where one wolf had a passive allowing them to murder another wolf at any time and this was just in the game. It was just in, the game

Honk honk mothertrucker :swan:

If you wont give thoughts I have no way to find you as town and feel no remorse voting you
-derps

I used to run a goose cult and theyā€™d probably put me on goosetrial for fowlshaming if they saw the message I had just sent so maybe I should calm down re: insulting you for fun

Towny

random tinfoil: zoltraak/wrongboy w/w controlling thread

-derps