April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Dont remember anything specific about Kii, been skimming thread in between working and cant remember much from them

Iv liked bystander independently tho

When did I ever insinuate that, other than the fact I’m keeping an open enough mind that my initial read on you could be wrong, and considering that perspective when I’m speaking to you>

1. i did not push you cuz i thought you didnt answer the question. i didn’t use it as a reason to wolfread you. i only was asking for an answer since i thought you didnt asnwer it.
  2. i defend my townreads. and ive made arguments against multiple ppl for example u eve anon
  3. if you want i can pull a post thats very similar phrased/written stylistically from another game, that’s just how i post and explain stuff sometimes
  4. the first post i made about eve was already saying i wasnt confident. i also repeat that multiple times. it is a less confident read therefore i chose to vote where i am more confident.

done and refuted

high post count =/= frozen

point invalidated

1 Like

Honestly though glad to be back in my comfort zone of a D1 wagon. It’s nice to know things never really change except ironically when I was last a wolf lmao, in which I wasn’t D1 wagon’d at all

like kiirumas thought about me being frozen just can never be a genuine thought lol

ive been practically threadcamping the whole morning.

although id say im a decent wolf i dont really get frozen but its so fake to call me frozen lol

Cool so when I flip green you’ll know that it’s my genuine read of you :+1:

Here’s something else for you Sultan, if your case on me is predicated on me having reads town-me ought not to have, then why would you not, for consistency’s sake, focus similar attention to Ghidorah?

In his first post he towned both myself and Bionic, after I had made one post myself. Now I myself think that that boldness of an opening and relative lack of concern for their read to make sense to anyone in the thread looked less likely to be wolf, but predicated on your own logic, would that not ring suspicious to you? And yet I don’t believe you have pushed him at all.

cool ill call this performative

:3

VOTE: MemeKingPizza

I do not like the Kiiruma push but I think bystander is probably a towny but I dont like their thoughts. MemeKingPizza had poor entrance and I think has been akward and not done anything so a good vote.

I think Zoltraak is also a fine vote but I dont know if it will get support.

Hey goose its my turn to reply to this. My entrance was a bit so if tou want to kill me on a bit go ahead. But this is the first time im being voted with out someone defneding. This is me on my own in this game so my reactions arent going to be normal to you because its day 1 and you havent played with im p sure. Like saying people are sus in this stage is something i dont like doing at all so i just left it st that because if i said more about it… it would attract attention and could get me myself voted.

1 Like

This is why @Zoltraak

They clearly siad it was gut read and not making up reasons as they go

they put teo bitches with fatigue on a hydra

fascinating

hold on im gonna read now

The timing is so weird there.
Meme finally starts replying to Goose after being voted.
But it could just be a funny coincidence.

but your problem with me was that I had said ‘70%’ without giving reasons? So are they important or not?

Bestie i was typing and in school.