April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m gonna interrupt this again and just say to show him what you’re talking about, and then if he further acts oblivious, then call him out on it ffs

this whole thing doesn’t need to be stretched out throughout 20 posts where you guys just say one thing and the other one is like “no huh”

you can just say you already answered it and i would go look for it kiiruma and id stop pushing you for the answer

simple things have simple solutions

@TeenGhidorah do you have an inkling so far as to what to make of Kiiruma/bystander? There’s still something not sitting right with me with how K is treading that slot, so I favour his elimination, but I want to pick your brains a bit too.

I don’t think wrongboy goes today so looking here would be more productive for now.

Avoiding saying too much. Yet Sultan realised it and you haven’t.
Yet you should.

hey caught you in the thread

I’m gonna ask a simple question and you can refuse to answer lol

whats your homesite if you have one, all good if you don’t, would just like to know some more about you before I try to read you

go ahead

i didnt even wolfread you for not answering

Saying you have 70% confidence is pretty famn high with the reasons you gave so i have rhe right to call you out on it do i not.

Okay guys caught scum next

VOTE: Zoltraak

okay i missed that.

now how does missing that make me a wolf.

I mainly play on Discord Mafia, if that’s what you mean

Because you’re being very selective in what you’re seeing bys.
You saw me not respond to things, despite the fact that I did.
I’m saying about mechanical things that you should know of but you’re acting like you don’t.
Your behaviour has been Leafia!KindlyGrandmother style this entire time and it’s so incredibly wolfy and the only reason why I overlook Leafia for it sometimes is that Leafia does it all the time

gotcha so you don’t have any games where I can see any meta?

Ok, so why do you scumread me? What in my thought process I have stated is not likely in a world where I am town?

And again, I always said I disagree with your reads, they are bad, but your tone has seemed townier.

Pretty sure Zolt tmied and is trying to back peddle

not on this site at least sorry, and I’d prefer not to give up my alt if that’s alright - sorry for being not too helpful

1 Like

You don’t actually believe this do you?

so you think im lying about what i remember/what i missed?? if i was a wolf what’s the point of doing that

how am i a kindly grandmother ive been. taking stances etc. +you blatantly lied about me not providing reads

Kid you got caught its okay to admit it

Yeah, you ought to make your reaction tests less obvious.

If you want to have a dialogue about what my reads are and why so far, that’s alright, but you and I both know my slot isn’t getting voted today, so why waste time with this?