April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

You can still mention other players too you know.

correct (also the unsigned posts are mainly zug forgetting)

-:coffee:

i would have said that unpaired sultan and wrongboy but we knew that anyway :yawning_face:

Iā€™ll mention other players when I wish to; no need to shove them into a conversation just because.

Must say this question seems rather townyl

iā€™m actually voting a wolf though can we get them

1 Like

you only just thought that? you replied a fair while ago with your answer i mean

What makes pizza scum idk if ive seen them post

Hello zoltraak im sultan i post shit as i think of it.

#84 sounded instinctively scummy to me

Votecount as of post #190

wrongboy (4): Bionic, SultanOfSlam, TeenGhidorah, Leafia
Bionic (1): Eve
TeenGhidorah (1): wrongboy
Memekingpizza (1): Zoltraak
Leafia (1): Wazza

Not Voting (7): Memekingpizza, Someone, bystander, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Kiiruma

mmmm I kinda see it
the way they say:

and just leave feels pretty awkward

• if he were comfortable with the situation more iā€™m not sure he just reacts to me and then poofs out of existencenot acknowledging the rest of the thread

itā€™s a joke meant to disguise a bit of nervousness, wherever that may come from - is my read

Going to head out for a bit to play Cuphead for the Switch. Highly recommend it. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

So far Bionicā€™s the slot Iā€™m most comfortable with. Iā€™m happily trying to work out how my rolecard is lying to me this time considering my past experiences too but Iā€™m not gonna say any more than that (Until I inevitably do in not too long of a time frame)

2 Likes

So I canā€™t suddenly be called to do something. Got it.

hi kiiruma

iā€™m not sure if i approve of this ship but your pfp is cute so iā€™ll let it slide :pregnant_man:

you can, and that was in the back of my mind
but I didnā€™t want to say ā€œoh maybe they just had to leaveā€ and give you an easy out if you were frozen

But back to this. So no other things itā€™s based off of.

what other things could it be based off though?