April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

like if you know it’s a nothing vote…

The thing is phrasing is important. It made me sound like I just said something to just say something and leave. It paints it in a negative light from the tone.

The prejudice. Besides I don’t like them from what I got from them is there anything behind that like an actual reason yknow.

also didn’t the OP say this game wasn’t bastard? I don’t think your rolecard would be disingenuous if so

there’s a negative light because yeah, that’s how it came off to me

-:coffee:

right but, you understand the concept of reaction tests don’t you

A joke about people not thinking his joke was funny?

The thing is zoltraak reaction tests work if it’s out of left field. This is day one where you know nothing about me so you had nothing to compare it to if I did react more to it.

getting the game going requires doing some arbitrary actions and seeing what happens, it’s annoying to be in the firing line but i find this kind of level-0 thinking a bit suspect

tempted to say T!Bionic → T!Zoltraak

i mean ‘reaction test’ in a more broad sense than you are thinking i suppose

Sure but the thing is it depends if you know the player or not to make a read. But the thing is we don’t know each other so our reads of each other will be inaccurate.

i’ll be gone for a bit now but tentatively so far

wrongboy, bionic, eve town

there’s the obvious level 1 stuff of “W!Zolt shouldn’t be taking away their own misexes”

but there’s also this

which feels pretty genuine
and for this to be genuine, it’s either T!Zolt, or W!Zolt with W!Bionic (who’s annoyed that their teammate might get shrugyeeted)

cya later have a nice day.

Like always d1 has always be pre node one in mindnight that mind boggles me every time some people are able to get reads.

let’s kill leafia

let’s kill leafia

1 Like

i’m glad we agree VOTE: leafia

1 Like

Wow i was exspecting to be missing alot