April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I cant see their being 4 starting mafia unless neut is supposed to kill minimum 1 mafia to win
-derps

I guess number of starting mafia directly relates to wincon or general alignment of neutral

I want to think that zones neutral creation is closer to true neutral than specifically evil neut, but I have no way to know this so that doesn’t actually matter
-derps

I’d say both Eve and Goose look terrible right now.

If Goose hasn’t been vanilaized, they’re either groupscum or a harmful neut immune to vanillaization.

See? The mafia only have to submit a guess about a player’s role and Goose might as well have hardclaimed their role D1 with that shot. Now to continue catching up after posting this.

Can you tell me how exactly you would vanillarise goose from the info you have on their role atm??? Cuz if you could do that id honestly be quite impressed

Teen, how could you not? They could just guess that Goose is a town dayvig and he’d be vanillaized because that’s what he basically is from what I’ve seen.

You have to be more specific than that I guarantee you with 100% certainty their role is more complicated than that. When I was asking about vanilirisation stuff I was told that I would more or less have to full claim in thread for mafia to vanillarise me

-derps

I doubt that. All you need to do is be mostly correct and his shot practically was a fullclaim by itself.

??? How you make the assumption that theirs not a single other thing going on with his role past that one piece is baffling to me
-derps

I doubt there’s much more than that.

tell me their full role as you see it then lmfao

I literally already did.

When was the last time you saw a standard day vig whos shot doesn’t hit till EOD and can be taken back (or some other obscure mech shit relating to what makes/dosent make the shot hit)

and what logical deduction have you made to come to the conclusion that theirs not a single other thing going on with their role?

You act like this isn’t a Zone game and the mafia’s guess doesn’t have to be exact.

Like I just told you when I was asking zone about it he told me it has to be pretty damn close and that my role likely cant be guessed baring me fullclaiming it in thread
-derps

Like I just said, the mafia doesn’t have to guessexactly and I’m not assuming that the dayvig part is all there is to it.

They would need more than dayvig if theirs more core parts to the role

That’s you and how do you know there’s more to his role?

you act like this isnt a zone game and he doesn’t make fun complicated roles with clear reasonings and thoughts behind them
-derps