April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

This is getting us nowhere. We can discuss this more postgame.

Fair lol

1 Like

No Iā€™m not.

Quiet. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

So teen v eve v goose v zolt apparently seems to be in my mind seems to be the consensus?

What the hell happened that made this game die?

Pretty sure goose claimed to still have a shot and is shooting bionic and is basically a deaperado ir im not mistaken

lol

IDK my mind partially has died because like I thought I was dead yesterday for a good while until last second we switched and we managed to actually flip a W which feels like a miracle from nothing. Iā€™m still processing it and itā€™s been an entire night phase and half a day

That doesnt explain how Desperado somehow lives with the first shot against Teen?

This is common occurance when one wolf got executed, regardless of the day.

I havent actually I just said that as bait. It gets announced if I do it so youll know.

I cancelled it, I said in thread.

1 Like

I dont think this game has been dead to be honest?

Itā€™s getting slow right now, but activity will go back near EoD, like some addict wanting for more.

To clarify why I didnā€™t switch to Zoltraak last minute since I am asked, On day 1 I was talking with Zoltraak, make him productive. This resulted with a wolf dead.

Now ask yourself this, what is my motive to help Zoltraak?

Why did you scumread LittleLee?

Reading LittleLees ISO (14 posts) none of them are even that bad like how did you all correctly scumread them

I havent and thats not necessarily a bad thing, if everything I helped Zoltraak become biased.

Wolf who tou thinking