April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Just barely better and almost as bad if they’re townsiding.

And I countered every one of them.

We should be more focused on finding the wolves.

It tends to be like that ngl

Yeah i think last time i played with you it eas the same thing lol

Your defense is that they could be town, which is a bad play, that wolves wouldn’t claim neutral, which they would do, especially considering you said they won’t, and that we should focus on killing wolves, which could end on the mislynch of a town instead of a neutral dead, considering the worst luck on both cases

@Someone vote wazza pretty please

they just claimed neutral

I’m not going to lie. Bionic and Sultan’s insistance to be antineut here is weirding me out. Why the concentration on a potejtial neut instead of the wolves? Executing a harmless neut doesn’t help us and even hurts us because it brings the wolves one step closer to getting parity and even eats up one of the times we can misexe without losing.k

No. My defense is that executing a neut doesn’t help us and can even hurt us.

that’s only if

1. the neutral claim is true
  2. the neutral is always loyal to town and their goal or motives does not change their loyalty even once

if both aren’t fulfilled we have the opposite of that

I mean wolves probably wouldnt claim neutral. I agree we dont lose alot lynching a neutral though other than maybe someone we can leash for a bit

I am NOT town

This isn’t a lie at all

lol

Killing a Neut here doesn’t help anything, especially as I’m a confirmed Pro-Town Neut, so good luck with that one homie

1 Like

confirmed by who

I’ll let them say when they enter the thread

Only 1 has to be true. As long as they’re townsiding, they should be allowed to win too.

yea its just like how i am ngl I try to give insights but like its tough