April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

you say this while doing a suspicious popup to help zolt out of nowhere

naw i have been on

i just want the neutral gone

the sooner the better

UNVOTE

Hmm that logic i beleive would make sense.

yeah I didnā€™t really expect Sultan to be investigative on me N2 at all

And I want the mafia gone

Wazza can be mafia, and if they arenā€™t, just neutral at best

did you get a N1 result or nah

What mafia member claims neut right AFTER a neut has died

No way would mafia do that willingly

Itā€™s a mafia game, they can just do that to defend with that exact argument

And come on, theyā€™re refusing to claim goal

thatā€™s super sketch

Yea its so sketch that its not

Meme Team
Memekingpizza- I see town role so I have to be town.
Teen- Mod Message here.
Wazza- Even though they arenā€™t claiming town I do trust them because why go into the hassle of claiming nuet in the first place if they are evil. It just brings so much attention for no reason in my honest belief. Plus the moment we have nothing they get thrown out. Sure itā€™s weak reasoning but I do believe them when they speak.
Lefia- Ability is somewhat out there but people arenā€™t trying to murder this on the spot from what I can tell what a neighborhood meaning this is honestly good. Like I donā€™t see a mafia member being able to make them and be helpful to the mafia. It could provide a fake claim of being a good but we already had that flip with little lee.
Somone- From the last game they are playing the exact same from my view. Last game they were town and I had that pinned. Plus if they were Mafia I think something about them would change because of them possibly being guided but the thing is it doesnā€™t seem they have something. So I think they are a town just the way they act and speak and it does line up from the last time I saw them.
Eve- Probably one of my weakest town reads but I donā€™t know how to explain this. There vibes seem to align behind their messages. Like their intent is write there in the open but itā€™s something that I believe is something I pickup on but if Iā€™m wrong fuck me I guess. But I truly believe this Hydra.
???
Zolt- Imo out of my ??? canā€™t place a finger on but I think there clash with teen was just a belief clash in the past so it doesnā€™t mean anything about their role. But when the wagons were zolt and little lee. Zolt was spared and lee turned out to be mafia. Which I donā€™t believe is mafia and mafia because I think if nothing happened a little lee vote would have happened so something on the mafia side tip the scale and caused the panic of EOD.
Sultan- My most neutral read on the board out of all the players still on. I just donā€™t know how to decipher them and pick a lean for them and they are just my mid point that I kinda just judged everyone else on. Like thatā€™s how ??? they are for me. Like anything I say here can be taken with a grain of salt.
Frost- I know their actions look like actions that townsfolk would do but something in my mind is just distrusting of Frost. I donā€™t know how to really explain this. I think they look to good to be alive yknow. I think thatā€™s my opinion on it. Like I donā€™t think frost should have made it to day 3 but itā€™s just possible that mafia just had bigger fish to fry.

Not Meme team
Bionic- They are just a pancake from what I can tell and just goes with what anyone says. Like my impression of Bionic is there plan is to be against one person unless told off and goes to the next to hang a nuet so they can look good in the end. You can argue they are town because of the flip nature of them but it just seems a bit much for me and I play a lot of survivor and I flip a lot in those votes but Bionic is just giving my the nature of chronic flipper to cause the most chaos instead of help yknow.
Kirruma and Bys- A two parter here I think with what Kirruma said about having something and not doing much about it is starting to rub off in a way that starting to taste bitter. Like If Bys is evil bam we got them. Like I have not much of an impression of Bys cus of Kirrumaā€™s information suspecting them. But I think they would have been much more gunho. Which honestly could be just mafia and mafia. Hear me out if bys is teamed with them that piece of information could be like hey kirruma said this and several days later they were the first one on it. Like I think Iā€™m over thinking this at this point making a tale of both of them being together. But I do believe at least one of them is a mafia member.

2 Likes

Ill claim goal for themā€¦

To win

2 Likes

Oh hey a read list.

1 Like

I am going to pretend I read that

i just hate neutrals