April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

D: I put so much effort into that.

and wazza is sus on top of that

Iā€™ve hanged a few survivors f3 in tos

You neut tunneling fool.

Sorry im hard to read pizza.

It is hard to read yeah

I can get removed from the PoE in an instant, Iā€™m literally the least threatening neutral and youā€™re planning to waste a day on me when ultimately itā€™s very possible we canā€™t even afford to waste a day on me

You remove potential for saving players at night by killing me, Teen dies tonight in every world so you go into D4 with no Doctors remaining, and what we presume to be an 8v2, while you may like those odds, I donā€™t.

This lynch costs us nothing it is always positive for us

I am not a big enough fish to fry?

you cost yourself a doctor lol

just because Iā€™m neutral doesnā€™t mean you can sit there and actively disregard my role

I explained to you just now why lynching wazza can cost the town the chance of an extra ML, assuming wazza is telling the truth

Which you can lie, considering you didnā€™t even claim goal, you can also just be mafia

@Wazza

Will this be enough to reveal who you healed?

Iā€™ve said, NUMEROUS TIMES, I have 2 players that can confirm my ROLE and my ALIGNMENT.

Kingmaker, that costs a mislynch, itā€™s a lose lose anyways

didnā€™t heal either of you two, donā€™t care for it.

Iā€™m non-consec, I ainā€™t revealing my target

and well wazza if lying about his two people claiming to clear him I donā€™t think has much wiggle room, if those two people are who I think they are then theyā€™re not at risk of scum killing either

Iā€™m talking about your goal

she/they please :pleading_face: