April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

tell me why i would say that as partner lol

That in the red letters I quoted?

what redletter

Check the quote again

It’s so quiet. Adds crickets

Chirpchirpchirp

Much better.

Damn thats sad i had a busy day and still poster more than tthe entire game

Have you read my suggestion why Bystander is on executioner block?

But if you dont mind me asking, what about Eve?

Surely you have plenty of time to gather up?

Yes and you know I’m not good at explainations. Most of it is gut anyway.

VOTE: Eve

1 Like

Hi Teen.

1 Like

Heading out for a bit but will be back.by EoD at 6. In 2 hours and 32 minutes. :sleepingleafeon:

From what i can see as of now there isnt quiet that much movement at all. But if you want my honest opinion. If we believe we satrted with three mafia memebers and nuets. Mafia would be a lot less willingly to bavk each other if they get paired no?

So in my honest opinion seeing crickets could he a good sign but thats just me just scratching the surface of a possible play they could do. But i could just be saying that ao mafia starts to back wach other to see noise because i said pairing is not a way to go. But we still have like an hour to talk if we are truly voting bys.

Since only votes are needed for a hammer to even happen VOTE: Bystander you shall catch my vote. Since there was something and people i trust much more than you in this moment. I think for my own benefit to see what tou flip and go from there. But there is some other person i want to vote but i know for a fact ot wont get traction at all.

There’s not too much to talk about at this point.
We have some mech things (E.G. Me + Eve) and some clears (Frost + Zug?)
People have provided at least some reads.

I have 0 ways to prove myself alignment wise.
But mechanically I’m basically proven to be what I claim to be.
So if we’re ever looking for a weird thing that we think has to be mafia based at least it can be known it’s not me lol.

And Teen (IC) and Wazza (Neutral involving some doc stuff - But still don’t rule out needing to kill Wazza)

Eve/Pizza team :thinking:

Sorry have not had much time to concentrate on this - think i reluctantly vote here VOTE: bystander

kii/eve unpaired by the way am pretty sure