April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

indeed

Avoiding the heal still keeps the target alive which complies with the unexecutioner’s objective, killing the neutral doctor who needs you alive is w/e. If you didn’t know they were neutral, trying to vanillaise them seems reasonable. There isn’t an instance where an evil between either of you needs to immediately kill others in the neighbourhood.

I can still be quite literally roleblocked

Only Bystander was immune, none of the others were.

Also, just to make it clear, if they made me vanilla, the other one would know immediately because I wouldn’t have the neighbourhood anymore

1 Like

Yup

The moment we see Wazza is out of there you would have seen a thunderdome sooner.

Plus I could just quite literally out it, no one else knows my role, no one else can make a guess, so it’s literally a trade off, 1f1 mafia and town

we discussed this at the start of the game as well

Being roleblocked from Lee’s ability is possible, yeah. It would be a waste of Mafia’s resources but it would be a tangible risk.

that’s what I’m saying, I don’t think there’s a mafia in there because I could’ve been roleblocked by their ability allowing them to kill whoever they want.

Also here we were told much sooner than the general town but still later into the game about their aligment/wincon.

Plus if one of us was mafia and one of us died they could easily chalk it up to mafia hitting randomly.

1 Like

Thats not how it works, Wazza. Either Magnus or Someone will be suspected for it.

Like I’m going to blindly trust this trio we have until information proves otherwise.

1 Like

Yea Bionic Magnus Leafia are leagues more sus

I’m on about from the start of the game

You think if Someone killed Memeking on N1 that I would’ve said a word about the neighbourhood I was in?

You could only protect one of two people each night; whether or not that’s a restriction or just optimal play as per your ability, it’s all the same. If one of them was evil, there wouldn’t be much of a motivation to roleblock you and kill a heal target instead of waiting a night and killing them later, unless I’m fundamentally misunderstanding it.

How would we know her ability

For the record, they only found out about this today as well, you know.

Neither of them knew my wincon or my secondary ability until I said it publicly

1 Like

Like we didnt know that wazza was neut