April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

However with bystander execution, you have been cleared up from hood’s pure association I believe

1 Like

(I think) that initial Nomad neighbourhood was just a consequence of the Eve’s ability, rather than due to Bystander’s Love Victim passive. So that probably doesn’t mean anything about her alignment by itself, but Leafia taking a positive leadership stance is a positive sign.

From Leafia’s perspective, a neighbourhood hopper should be suspicious; although unlike Bystander’s chat whose harmful roleblocking passive was known, Eve’s one was far more timid. That all makes sense.

I have been told by Zoltraak how Bionic’s meta works…

Proactive and reactive

Even though proactive as town is true, he is often not taking seriously and reactive as mafia, he sheeps and not making any suggestions which one to vote.

But thats my interpretation and so far he’s being proactive.

1 Like

Interesting.

VOTE: someone

All right cool.

My impression of Bionic was the opposite. As Town they seemed relatively lacklustre most of time, policy-pushing some slots early then responding to direct questions and suspicion more than trying to elevate their stature; and then uncharacteristically being enthusiastic and helpful as Mafia, or at least that’s how I interpreted it in the Jail game.

You will still win the game when Someone get executed as mafia, no?

nah I’ll have no way to complete my wincon by then because the game probably ends here

but honestly if town win I’m counting it as a psuedo-win I don’t care about the official statement

I highly doubt either of us are evil

Its more likely there is a 2nd evil in the square then one of us are evil

besides i genuinely have no reason to think Someone is evil, they would’ve killed Memeking by now and they would’ve had a fully function neutral on their side

Like we both can see what each other do kinda in the hood. We know who Wazza heals because we can see.

Indeed

Like if one of us were mafia we would use it to our advantage to kill of the doctor/ always avoid the heal target.

But then a Mafia ability would roleblock another Mafia for no reason.

Oh yes im aware

Its still more likely

In Bys ability it says that they avoided the consequence?

1 Like

Plus it is Zone

1 Like