April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

why would I care if they’re pocketing me dawg, I want both to live

care about if they’re pocketing each other, not me.

You answered my own question. Youre pocketed to protect scum duh man yall people make 0 sense on here

Thats even more problematic than I realise

you’re literally causing part of the issue right now

Beacuse youre being oblivious??

One of the 2 is scum and its basically proven youre just being nieve

Its in her wincon, but I can give her slack to spare the another guy.

two things

one how am I being naive if it’s literally towards my wincondition to be saying what I’m saying
two if you want to say I’m lying about what was stated in the hood, especially about bystander, why the fuck would Memeking lie about it, wait for their response if you ultimately have to, but what you’re saying would be calling Memeking a liar, who is actively someone you’re all calling town.

Or we juat kill the neut and kill the scum tomorrow and win that is always an option. Or we just kill the scum today but :man_shrugging:

Memeking is the town in your hood atleast thats what im thinking.

you’re all hanging yourself on my words and it’s gonna cause a massive issue with these wagons.

Literally if I said to vote Someone, you’d all immediately fly to voting Someone like moths to a light right now, there’s no open discussion for Someone to defend themself as you’ve placed yourselves into positions where you’re looking into me, not Someone, and as I’m a neutral with a wincondition to actively protect the two, you all see no reason to believe exactly what I’m saying.

I’m saying exactly what I think, regardless of wincon here, and while my wincon may spew my reads slightly into them, I’m confidently stating I’ve townread both and I’ve made it clear I’ve hung myself to believe they’re town so actively that I’ve said MULTIPLE TIMES I’m just a pro-town neut.

I’ve literally said this since Day 3.

1 Like

Then are you saying Memeking is lying?

You sit there stating that I’m pocketed, but would you call Memeking a liar if they came in here now and confirmed literally everything I said based around Someone’s belief regarding Bystander?

1 Like

I have been ignoring Bionic to execute Wazza last time, because I trust the credibility for bein neutral aligned and not harmful at that.

Things would have been much simpler if she is neutral monk, alas.

Someone is scum its not that hard to follow

think about it for more than 5 seconds instead of being so utterly convinced on your own words that you’d rather contribute to post count than a meaningful discussion

goodbye

neutral monk is my role, I literally don’t see what correlation this has, btw

that’s actively my rolecard name

I’m literally just a doctor but I protect not heal, I made sure to get specification from Zone immediately on which it is as they’re two drastically different things

Now thats something I can understand

Okay, I’ll propose the same question I’ve asked Frost multiple times and he’s actively ignored because he’s too stuck up his own ass to engage.

What do you do when Someone flips town?

1 Like

UNVOTE