April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I genuinely don’t see how me being a neutral monk instead of a neutral doctor changes anything here, frost

Okay well poe is pretty much

Your hood and magnus

Given what Wazza claims now, its different

how on earth has me specifying I’m a monk changed anything wtf

Normally you have to heal two targets from attacks in order to win.

1 Like

I’m a Monk Neighbour specifically if that helps you out a little bit

But you are…more town orientated

I don’t have access to who’s in the Love Square atm, but I’m just gonna make it clear now who my PoE is, and you can actively remove the Love Square people as I’ve completely forgotten what it is. Keep it to yourself.

Bionic
You
Magnus
Frost
Leafia

Now the only reason I’m actively closing it down to Magnus/Bionic is purely because I believe Frost to be Town, you to be town and Leafia to be town, mostly based on wagonomics

1 Like

??? How does that make any sense

There’s actively no difference between Monk/Doctor here, you’re convincing yourself here out of your own tunnel and I don’t get it whatsoever

Wazza did speak out the wincon, is different than true neutral monk suppose to be.

my wincon didn’t change because I said the name of my role is different, my wincon is actively what I stated it is???

I’ve seen Zone put stupid names on stupid wincon neuts all the time, this doesn’t change anything how have we ended up back in a discussion about my wincon

If town killer attacks a mafia, and the monk heals the mafia and leave the game victorious.

Wazza is different, she wants someone and memekingpizza to win.

So whatever.

congrats
you stated my wincon

how has this literally changed anything???

you’ve came up to a gunfight, shot your own foot and called it a day

1 Like

yeah I’m too tired for this

gonna wait until more people are here so I can gather their thoughts

1 Like

I got better thank you

Sultan you mean

1 Like

Okay sell me on Bionic other than “bionic wants to kill the neut so lets kill him”

Ill play ball. I dont see bionic playing any differently than his town games unfortunately.

Another thought why would you assume another scum in the love square?