April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Getting LittleLee for towncred is one thing, being not associated with the last member so they won’t out them and lose the game is another.

There is no way as recklessly bussing two mafia and then expect to live and use a gladiator action, while she claimed a different ability in love square hood.

Its like bystander want to hide the last surviving mafia has some kind of EK

I’ve done it multiple times but honestly it’s just a pit against one another situation and take out the ones you believe would paranoia kill you, put the others you’re going into F3 with against each other and the most important thing is try and lock other people as town. Always attempt to get a town lock situation going so when you’re not dying, it’s not too bad as there’s other people who look locktown as well

My most notable scenario of this was when I was with BradLand, YBW, Hippo and I think Leafia, we executed Leafia and I killed Hippo after spending all day encouraging Brad and YBW to look at each other and after I hard defended Hippo, I was “Locktown” at this point, so I just killed Hippo who was also suspicious of me, worked out as when YBW came into the next day suspicious of me, Brad had already made his mind up so it was simple as quickly voting and winning

1 Like

Town often don’t care about being locked town, it gives them the ease of mind, and the important thing is, as you’re the evil, you know they’re town so you can do whatever, be correct, and ease into it

It’s subtle but it works

Don’t know if Bystander is that sort of player to manage that sort of thing though tbh

No I suppose Bystander is not that subtle, Wazza.

The issue is the assumption you’re making is that it was bystander trying to get the credit

Ultimately it didnt work on day 3, I pointed out the shade on Leafia and Zoltraak.

1. SultanOfSlam
  2. Wrongboy
  3. TeenGhidorah
  4. Memekingpizza
  5. Someone
  6. Eve
  7. Leafia
  8. bystander
  9. Bionic
  10. Anonygoose
  11. Frostwolf103
  12. Kiiruma
  13. Wazza
  14. Zoltraak

I’ve discounted Kiiruma because if he caused it, there would be no reason not to assert it regardless of alignment; and both Someone and yourself weren’t fond of the swap so I’ve excepted your neighbourhood entirely.

This would reserve Sultan / Leafia / Bionic / Frostwolf as the only players who could have that ability looking at the raw numbers.

Aside from that, it doesn’t seem advantageous or disadvantageous to any roles or players except for specifically yourself, sorted next to myself.

I can already tell its not me either, I have conditions in order for me to use my negative utility.

According to Eve, it was significantly bad for them, so that’s what I’m going with here

1 Like

Leafia also claimed to self-protect.

Yeah, but Leafia might be a JOAT

Leafia claimed their full rolecard, so it’s not them

It’s Sultan or Bionic who has this ability

@SultanOfSlam
@Bionic

Sultan targeted Zoltraak N2 and got informed they are redirected, its one-way motion detector

So the only player who can mess with the playerlist would have to be Bionic, and they haven’t claimed it despite the annoyance of anyone else and they didn’t do any sort of action with it in the future which would insinuate a single use

Bionic did in fact claimed he didn’t invite anyone N1

But the issue is, what kind of mafia role invites two players to hood and attacks one of the two?

what

you lost me

Leafia did say by end of Night 2, Leafia, me and Bionic were in the hood together