April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Is this Bionic’s hood?

Which neighbourhood was this?

1 Like

Bionic intended to invite Zoltraak and Leafia by Night 2, due to the swap between Zoltraak and me, I got invited instead.

So basically we’ve confirmed the global swap on D2 was an evil member

sick

I have Someone and Memeking’s rolecards and neither of them can do this.

1 Like

Everyone else has claimed other things that holds no relation to this global swap

1 Like

Is Bionic intended to kill one of the invites as alibi

Due to Zoltraak’s ability, right. Bionic’s neighbourhood sounds like a better variation of mine, but its effect seems confirmed.

Nothing stops them from attempting to kill Zoltraak after inviting them to the hood, would’ve just been from the factional kill, probably not their own specific ability.

Could Kiiruma have been witched?

By Night 3, Bionic intend to invite Sultan and Teen

it seems like people know they’re redirected according to Teen

1 Like

but witching a player still puts us in the same scenario of where, I know Someone and Memeking can’t have that ability and they can confirm that as well

VOTE: Bionic

This cant be coincidence, two nights in a row, Bionic seems to be inviting mafia factional targets for invite.

For chat*

Noted. Zone typically doesn’t run it that way so it’s worth remembering.

Doesn’t that just mean one of Leafia / Kiiruma / Sultan has to be lying about not doing it, then?

Which is weird.

Theoretically, yeah.

The only people we can confirm not doing it are people with confirmed actions, but it’s entirely possible to just have a Mafia JOAT.

I still don’t understand why there’s a vanillarizer in a game where almost every role is loud.

Maybe it has to do with Anonygoose’s role

But does it matter now?

I guess it encourages people to fakeclaim but it also just encourages people to not bother claiming at all which is why Anonygoose had to rolefish super hard.

My guess is that it’s there just because it’s a staple of Zone games

LittleLee is in fact the mafia JOAT.