April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m the night time swapper.
When SoD begins and yall learn there’s been a change in the playerlist, that’s me

So did you do the swap that lead into D2 with me being next to Magnus?

Because Magnus stated that you didn’t do that

Like Wazza, why would Bionic want to invite loud machio doctor IC when purpose has outlived his usefulness?

Basically was this one you on the night wrongboy died?

A town would much more get something out of this than Bionic as mafia inviting an IC

I did not do this one

I did this one

ffs

this is the one we were looking at and that I was told it wasn’t you

that’s fine then, it’s clarified.

No this is not me claiming I did the mafia nightkill every night. Yes I’m bold, but I’m not THAT bold

But you gotta trust me that Bionic is mafia, not town.

So there’s no role thing to look at here, it was just town members messing with the playerlist.

1 Like

Why would Bionic even attack you in the first place is what I want to know, no offence, at the time, you weren’t very… “locktown”-esque, it was until N3 I concluded you were probably town.

Did you say something in the hood or was it practically useless?

I already pointed this out and this may seems like nothing to you, but that is what it is.

Bionic should know better that inviting loud macho doctor is going to die.

He originally want to ‘invite’ Zoltraak but ends up inviting me due to swapping places

I’ll be honest, I would’ve wanted to invite the IC that’s going to die that night so I don’t see much wrong with it.

I don’t get this, what time are you invited? EON?

So consider this: why would I accept the swapping places as mafia myself if I may end up attacking myself? Bystander would then do the deed.

I saved Zoltraak from execution day 1…

Oh goodness I’m messing up multiple people’s things huh? Nice. I like being a menace

1 Like

I would invite somebody else thats confirmed town that is unlikely to be attacked.

Yes, imagine my confusion I thought I picked my choice for swapping places instead of temporary chat with Zoltraak, it happened EON

Here

No you’re completely right then

Why did Bionic do that? I was assuming the chat was for the nighttime but knowing it’s for the next day, that’s like, incredibly bad

Good job gremlin

1 Like

Testimony immunity for the court perhaps :upside_down_face: