April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Before then, everyone in wazza’s hood claim they are town, their rolecards wouldn’t lie, etc.

Like oh really, mafia can’t prepare a fakeclaim before the game starts?

This I feel is the strongest piece of evidence pointing towards Wazza being a wolf. That and why didn’t she protect Zolt the night he died?

Leafia, I just told you.

She can;t protect anyone aside Meme and Someone

Oh. I see.

Even at Day 4 I did immediately said to Wazza she had one job, not realizing she’s not a true neutral monk/doc

1 Like

That still doesn’t address the first issue.

What issue?

This is the second time I quoted it.

Three neuts and three mafia, nah fam.

And then you have Wazza actually trusting your neut claim at first, when did that occured?

Here.

Mhm.

I am going to sleep now, I hope Magnus, Kiiruma and Memekingpizza (at least he’s not defending Wazza much as Someone) end Wazza here.

Do keep in mind that Someone and Wazza went after the mafia with swapping players that may not exist after all.

Good night and I’ll keep that in mind. I’m going to hesd out for a bit myself. :sleepingleafeon:

Since forever, I am not able to use my ability and that’s fine, I voted two mafia and neut so I honestly dont need to use it to prove myself

She did address this in chat after goose flipped, before the flip 2 neuts made sense.

I’m also in the hood of someone and Wazza. But you guys are so gun ho about someone’s death yesterday.

About this we are able to confirm the doctor ability. If need be I can claim the role I got to show how.

But if you want my honest opinion the moment I claim I will die 100% of the time is my belief. Plus I don’t think you would save wazza in the end even if I do fully come out.

What is the benefit to you keeping wazaa around?

If he truly is a neut

I dont know my gut says she is real, but like my confidence has sunk after the revelation the playlist bomb isnt mafia ability