April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

2/3+ of my confidence was the fact none of us could have that ability

but yea this seems shit, being a neut must suck a lot

An extra number for town. Thatā€™s was my belief earlier. But me taking a step back on something. I think I made a mistake somewhere. But it seems all to sudden but it fits the pieces. But that world could be real but I need to know something. I need to know if thereā€™s information out there or is this game based purely on social reads. I just need a yes or no to it without more context. Some thing on-going is what I want to know that wasnā€™t like our shaman we lost on night 1

Something has rubbed me the wrong way the more and more I think about it. That some comment is really really bothering me but I donā€™t know how to explain it. Something just reads evil intention plus with the addition of something else.

Alrighty well as youā€™re all so gung ho on killing me, instead Iā€™ll hit you all with something else

Last night I asked Zone about the passive and its paradoxical implications if another player has that passive in the chat, and Zone specified that while the passive is worded poorly, it basically applies to non-Town, not to ā€œYouā€ as the passive indicates

This is fully confirmable and you can all ask Zone yourself

@Frostwolf103 @Kiiruma @SultanOfSlam your hood still ainā€™t pure

Anyway, now you can execute me but when you waste a day and throw away one of the easiest town wins this site has had, be my guest

You want me to claim everything? Iā€™ll claim everything

The only problem is I donā€™t know what I can claim, Iā€™ve actively told you everything I know apart from just outing Someone and Memekingā€™s roles which I wonā€™t be doing

for the record both Someone and Memeking are suspecting each other I hate this itā€™s like Iā€™m babysitting

The worst part is theyā€™re doing this after I explained my secondary wincon which makes this difficult

1 Like

This is the first day where Iā€™m suspecting them because of your comments Wazza.

Yeah and Someone was suspecting you last night in the chat

Because Meme has done nothing all game its odd

I have acted more in secret and plus all my reads were out there. from day 3 I think it came out. Nothing has changed from that besides you falling to yellow and some others going to light green.

alright I out it at the cost of my own life

Iā€™m pretty sure it was after the flip that it was talked about. Not before.

Do so.

I guess Iā€™m alone. Alone in the thread. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

This feels inaccurate. Wazza voted you early (#163) directly after misinterpreting your neutral claim from that first comment; and asserted a strong grievance with Bystander about townreading your slot without explaining much of why (before Anonymoose flipped). What is correct is that Wazza didnā€™t ever hard accuse you based on the neutral softclaim alone, but nonetheless it was premeditated. We know it was premeditated because Wazza, Someone and Meme are all proven to intrinsically linked, as the former two needed to leave the nomad neighbourhood in order to speak over there; and allegedly they have all verified each otherā€™s roleclaims as well.

Why are you particularly assuming w!Wazza instead of neut!Wazza like Sultan and Frost?

The foundation is gone. Gotcha.
In that respect, I still think Kiiruma and Frost are generally fine.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be completely honest, I didnā€™t even know I acted upon it, I saw the neut soft and decided to internalize it as someone I was suspicious of immediately, although one thing that did eventually tick me away from it was the drastic difference between a game like this compared to something like Starcraft Overhaul which instead of this games terminology, instead stated this:

While this game states this:

So Iā€™ll be honest, I substituted the guaranteed to mean there could easily be a 2nd neutral, purely because if one gets claimed, and thereā€™s no one to CC it, theyā€™re just a guaranteed neut and basically are an acting pseudo-town, I didnā€™t believe this theory until Hippo died but itā€™s why I didnā€™t substantiate anything on Leafia and moved away from my thoughts on her in the end regardless. The main reason I claimed publicly was also in part due to this thought process that there would be 2 neutrals, 3 neutrals felt way too much and thus part of that was why I had to out.

This I can confirm, and yes Iā€™m a confirmed doctor by the other two, this isnā€™t something that is negotiable, itā€™s fully confirmed.

Killing me as a wolf is the only justifiable way to kill me here, knowing Iā€™m a neutral and still choosing to strike me is a mistake as it stands, youā€™re just removing a player who can gain town another exe in the case I just save one player.

I still think theyā€™re generally fine, especially Kiiruma, Frost is the only one I can particularly see benefiting from the constant forcing of the ā€œour hood is completely pure nowā€ argument and I discussed that with my own hood last night quite substantially.

1 Like

I explained why I didnā€™t protect Zolt, and even if I did, I wouldā€™ve failed to save them, so this argument is bad.

This isnā€™t the case at all?