April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Here, let me write up my entire claim so you can all understand.

I have a neighbourhood that contains Someone and Memeking, the two players I need to ensure survive until the end of the game. If I am put in another hood, I am removed from my hood.

I have a day ability that allows me to disconnect from ANY hood I am, including my own doctor hood, I cannot rejoin my hood until the following night.

I have a night ability that allows me to protect one of the players who are in my current hood. So, for example, if I was added to Magnus’ hood at night, I could protect them if I wanted to. This does have limited uses and I have used one already and I used it on night 1. I am allowed to use this alongside my secondary night ability as long as the conditions for each applies. I cannot heal the consecutively and if I cannot heal the both players in my hood.

I have a secondary night ability that allows me to heal literally anybody and I can only use this if I’m in my hood, otherwise one of the other players in my hood can use it.

2 Likes

both players @Someone and @Memekingpizza can confirm the first 3

sorry the first 2 and the last one

Yea this is true (idk about the 3rd)

This is why I was annoyed about being in Magnus’ hood at first until I remembered I can just leave it lol

1 Like

We took care of the intruder, you should have dealt with yours yesterday, I have pushed bionic what I saw was scumslip. You, MemekingPizza and Someone pushed Bionic purely on POE and explained nothing on why bionic specifically early at Day 4, just going PoE.

And only Someone is actively pushing on the fact there is second mafia in love square hood and you are actively protecting Someone not purely of alignment or as your target but you also believed on his commitment that the third mafia have the player list swap ability, that is hiding the fact that anybody could be mafia, regardless what they have, to others but not themselves.

I am pushing Someone for social and wagonmatics, which are valid reasons, his role ability doesn’t negate these reasons and it didn’t occured to me how he is clear besides his poor reasons like ‘mafia is not in wazza hood, because our ability proves we didnt do player list swap’ and from paragraph above that. Since you have two wincons and one is either survivor wincon or live to see one target to victory or reach XELO. Speaking of Someone’s role, he should full claim now. You know mine hasn’t been used all game long and I have 75% accuracy by executing two mafia, one neutral and one town so don’t turn this into 25% town and 75% mafia to my favor, I have no reason to make two mafia looks like hot cakes flying off the shelves for my credit, especially on Bystander.

Since you three did claim town, and you supppse to have seen the rolecards of each other, I assume the win condition is hidden, otherwise how could Someone and Meme missed different typed wincon coming from Wazza and faction colors.

Bionic pushed you for being anti town, it’s only fair to follow his legacy after ignoring him for two day phrases.

To your PoE, the mafia is in Leafia, myself and Sultan.

Am I correct on your PoE list?

my two players in my hood are about to claim

1 Like

Well the Non-Nuet version is the connection that Wazza mentioned. Be invited to the hood every night until dragged somewhere else. Plus we need to be in the hood to use our ability of healing a person as a whole. We are all in fact the doctors of this town. Wazza is just trying to keep the other two doctors alive.

so I’ll uhh read this soon

So yeah wazza has personal heals. While the collective trio of us pick someone to be our heal target.

The claims you’re about to receive will show you why they aren’t evil, it will also show you why you will execute me today, but it has to be done as I’d rather town win and no matter what I die here, but at least you can see that I’ve tried for you.

Bionic pushed me for not being town, not for being anti town, these are two different things.

Wrong, it’s Leafia and Magnus

Just because I pointed it out doesn’t mean it means anything

the reason i was so much on board on these two being good is because if mafia is in there they can always avoid our heal basically making the collective heal useless.

While I welcome you and your hood for counter wagon towards either of two,.

Bionic isn’t wrong with you being neutral, narrow minded at that.

This is aimed for Bionic in case I am not clear of myself

The counterpoint for the wagon upon the two and getting of us is the fact that all three of us are doctors. While Wazza has selfish reasons to keep the heal on protecting us to convince us to follow that and not healing other members of town. We as a collective must agree on a target. Plus if one of us was mafia they could easily shoot us with the vanilla gun because all of our abilities are just the same and I went and said it first (I think). Like I believe if mafia was there they can just say a lucky shot when healing isn’t on us.

The question, surely you could have healed about anyone outside of the hood?

We know Wazza is non-consecutively as modifier, Teen has loud IC macho

Yes we can heal outside the hood and we have been healing outside of the hood…sometimes.

You can imagine my bit of anger why Zoltraak wasn’t healed N3, none of us expected him to save Teen but this was avoidable