April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

you, Bionic and Leafia

I get why Iā€™m being watched like a hawk, but my hood is confirmed role wise, and it makes no sense to put evils in a hood where there is a doctor

our faces when the medics are being blamed for not healing the non healable

Donā€™t be ridiculous, the swapper could have been saved if you can choose to visit teen.

We arenā€™t allowed to choose Teen

Its theoretically possible

Itā€™s not that Teen canā€™t be protected, itā€™s that Teen canā€™t be selected by protections.

2 Likes

Hmm okay then

Why did I imagine you squinting your eyes saying that.

No, we arenā€™t ALLOWED to select Teen.

We actively COULD NOT SELECT Teen.

I predicted the swap, it was the most obvious thing ever, and itā€™s why I was so confused why Zolt actually went through with it.

I wanted Teen to die on N3, it was strategically the best play instead of losing a healable confirmed town.

Alright since Meme has claimed it, Iā€™m gonna specify further for you, Frost.

The hood is the doctor hood. We have a hood doctor action, thatā€™s why Iā€™m multitaskable even with multitasking being disabled since itā€™s like a factional action. All 3 of us have the same abilities excluding my exclusive one.

So yeah, I can be killed now, youā€™ll still have a doctor so you arenā€™t losing anything, but Iā€™ve tried as much as I can for you guys here lol

Yeah I have gathered that from here on.

So I am going to make a step back and discuss about alternatives

Thereā€™s not really much for you to discuss, Iā€™ve given you the best fuel you can need to have an excuse to kill me lol.

Meme and Someone are against each other anyway, this game doesnā€™t end in me winning, so at the very least I can give everything I know before I go

against is a strong word. slightly distrust. But my distrust isnā€™t that strong but I dunno about the other.

I mean we wonā€™t blindly vote against either Magnus and Leafia, if thereā€™s anythingā€¦

UNVOTE

Pretty much all of you believe Iā€™m neutral and believe what Iā€™m saying, and youā€™ll kill me anyway so itā€™s the end of the road here at this point.

Honestly, I donā€™t know who mafia is, Iā€™m confident itā€™s not Someone or Memeking purely because of our global public-to-hood doctor action that we have and itā€™d be pointless to have that when the mafia can just

not attack them?

donā€™t false clear people, itā€™s a terrible idea here, weā€™re clearing people for the softest of reasons so much so weā€™re killing the known neut

so good luck here

We have to keep this in mind:

Bystander tries to get Magnus executed before her demise, so its a strong indication its not a Day 3 bus

While Bystander on love square victim chat have claimed different ability than gladiator