April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I had to explain to Someone that it isn’t a roleblock, it’s an action lock

completely forgot about it though, hm

Why is Leafia even getting cleared, I’m gonna be honest, I was at an assumption Leafia was in the love square but I didn’t know if it was Leafia or Sultan, and honestly, I don’t think Leafia’s done nearly enough and there’s no mech reasons to clear her like there is for others

I mean personally if I assume my hood is chill and that the square is now chill, feel like Leafia is more likely evil

Also the playerlist isnt moving anymore like is that expected idk what the deal is

You said this about Bionic too.

I don’t know what to tell you, besides you are pocketed by Someone real hard.

I am real like im being fr

Its why this is so frustrating

And on contrary, it does not make sense why mafia doctors exist, LittleLee can be in fact fruit vendor doctor

But we have neut anti claim vigilante that bypass about everything.

The counterpart is that the role exist because its’ helpful to town and not mafia, thus able to manipulate us.

I don’t think you’re reading LittleLee’s role correctly, LittleLee gives the stuff out to someone else.

They can just use it to appear more townie.

But also do you think two members of mafia, three non-town if you include all of this, have doctor abilities? That feels ridiculous.

Look I wont lie it would be so scuffed if its 1 town 1 mafia 1 neutral in here

I just cant see that shit its to nuts

Right?

I have been saying that Day 4 too

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

my vote goes here after some deliberation

I genuinely don’t see why this slot is town, @Frostwolf103 convince me or I’ll try to convince you

this was an option btw, I can either convince you to vote Leafia or you can convince me not to vote Leafia

up to you

Look my only thought rn is that D1 was a confirmed buss

I have been telling you since Day 4 to convince me.

do you want me to go mech-route or social-route

I’m not assed but I’d rather just do one because we need some form of consistency here