April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

that’s
that’s not gamethrowing
that’s distancing and bussing

Wtf are you saying I dont get it

Its a valid strategy to vote out AFK mafia

for points

gets u tons of cred

It really hurts the mafia team, unless Bystander expect to be cleared, it didn’t happen.

Alright anyway the mech reasons to vote Leafia are pretty simple.

There’s two players without direct mech reasons to quantify them being town, those two players are Magnus and Leafia, Magnus has confirmed abilities, Leafia has none and Leafia has claimed to have no abilities left (but is not vanilla specifically).

Memeking, Someone and Myself all have our doctor neighbourhood with the confirmed abilities we all have.

You, Kiiruma and Sultan all have the Love Square which while the original passive isn’t written correctly and it’s indications aren’t meant to be paradoxical, does have that intention regardless, not to mention, based on what I’ve been told, there’s social reasons in practice here regarding what Bystander was doing and how the Love Square as a whole reacted. You can confirm this latter part, I’m presuming. Also, executing into here leads to the latter issue

Magnus, purely based on the fact they have no mechanical significance that can be disregarded as they have confirmed abilities, is in a much lighter state than Leafia here so I’m more inclined to kill off Leafia than Magnus.

1 Like

I told you the last time I brought up this point, I’ve won games doing this exact strategy you’ve just said isn’t allowed to be done because it’s gamethrowing.

It didn’t help Bystander.

I wasn’t reported, I wasn’t told I was gamethrowing, I was praised for being a good mafia

Like I said to you the last time you brought up this point once more, what if the intention isn’t to give the credit to bystander, but instead to shift all of it onto Leafia.

Look at the positive light you have Leafia in, not one bit of mechanical significance to confirm her, and you’ve got her locktown.

I mean it did for D2

Bystander might not have even been bussing LittleLee, just ensuring they died to give Leafia the intended credit for the kill.

Bystander just has this sussy aura so doesnt help as much

I legit cant remember last game Bystander wasnt in POE

Pretty much how she got executed Day 3

1 Like

yea sus aura sucks :sob:

Debuff:
Eternal POE
Buff:
Never nightkilled

I’m so glad I’m past my natural sus aura days ffs :sob:

1 Like

I sure as hell aint :sob: