April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

being the day 1 wagon every single game and never getting executed was the most wild thing

I mean better then eternal D1 execution

just gotta get gud >:)

1 Like

1 Like

This stands as town consensus we should be aware of.

I wouldnā€™t be bussing mafia unless I have EK based on mafia being executed.

But the issue is Lee saying :zipper_mouth_face: made it look really bad

Iā€™ll write up the social reasons regarding Leafia after I eat, but honestly the simplified version is just:

• The wagonā€™s intended credit may not have been for bystander, but instead for Leafia. Leafia HEAVILY PUSHED LittleLee for seemingly no reason after they went onto that wagon.
  • Leafia has contributed nothing this game to future wagons, they were actively against killing bystander and everyone seems to have just heavily ignored this fact, they even claimed to be voting someone that same day they believed to be town.
  • Leafia claimed for no significant reason just to claim ā€œIā€™m not vanilla guys :wave: look at me!ā€ the next day. They claim to be pointless mechanically now, but than can just easily be a ploy.
  • Leafia constantly claimed things they shouldnā€™t, especially during D1 and D2 when they literally outed Eve/Magnusā€™ role. They were never vanillarized, but it would be unexpected to vanillarize a loud role.
  • In further days, Leafia has been wishy washy, mostly just following what you say and then making up the reasons on why they should follow it, this was seen mostly when they voted me which Magnus proved their reasonings to be BS with an honestly great post.
2 Likes

What do you mean by EK?

Also if I was in Leafiaā€™s place here, I bus both LittleLee and Bystander straight away as no offence to those two, Leafia is obviously the strongest mafia on the team.

1 Like

Evil Karen

Extra kills

2 Likes

Evil King?!?!!?!?!?

Holy shit?!?!!? Throne of Lies reference?!?!

2 Likes

oh makes more sense

I wish haha

1 Like

God Throne of Lies was so good

An assumption can be made that an NK is in the game due to the OP to be honest, but also in a game like this, you have to go longhaul, you donā€™t ever win this game with 7 people alive, itā€™s probably like a 3% chance you do

I got over 1.5k hours on it in less than 6 months

1 Like

for the record, I was in education at the time and still managed it.

1 Like

DAMN i had 90 and thought that was a lot

I won neutral killer game with full mafia group, insta ending it.

VOTE: Leafia