April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

unvote wrongboy

u can blame me if im wrong for falling for ate but idc

I AtE as wolf

:cat:

probably shouldnā€™t blend out of game emotion with reads any further its not gone too well so far

yeah, wolves gotta ate

Yeah yeah Zugā€™s gonna kill me for correcting this donā€™t look a gift horse in the mouth whatever. I donā€™t want AtE to be a get out of jail free card for me so Iā€™m going to correct you. I AtE like this as wolf

ok i guess you arent towny anymore idk what you want me to get from that :smiley:

prob town for admitting it though u cant get away

ate is part of mafia whether people like it or not lol

1 Like

I donā€™t tend to find emotions like that specifically towny, pretty easy thing to do as either alignment generally imo

you first discern if ate is intentional or not and then whether the type and extent of it based on the situation is realistic or not.

typically if its unintentional/natural and realistic its town

yeah but do you find it wolfy?

its not

POV: bystander falling for a classic blunder

1 Like

also this and also also may would totally admit it however i will probably uh. keep my distance from MayTE in general it is not in my capabilities

I believe of we work together we can achieve everything.

Id still lead slightly wolf at it overall but its probably mostly NAI

nono youre ignoring the main point
the ATE should be ignored because its pretty much entirely based on out of game occurances that is simply a bad idea and will not lead to good things

It is provable that Pandora votes me every game because she thinks itā€™s funny. I can find you quotes from this site about that. Do you think my reaction to its vote is wolfy in that context? If somebody did this to you, how would you react?

(This is at @TeenGhidorah)

if its probably most nai why are you saying its wolfy i dont understand

is that the reason for your vote?