April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

trying to focus on these hydras really hurts my head

to the ppl scumreading zolt. im p sure zolt is just a floaty jumpy unagendad town.

the behavior that pl are scumreading them for isnt rlly smth a wolf goes for bc its just a very common generic thing people think is a wolf tell.

espeiclaly when they swapped to townreading me randomly.
these are the 2 scenerios in that situation

1. w!zolt trying to pocket a town by turning aorund and townreading them
  2. just a town who changed their mind

the 1st is just unlikely bc a wolf just holds onto the scumread after townreading so many people they dont want to box themselves with reads they cant change, wolves tend to play it safe and stuff like that. its not pocketing either since the way it was done would be “too obvious” to be pocketting lol

Fair the doubling down on wrongboy just seems off.

to add on when they explain after ppl ask abt those townreads

from when i saw her explain abt ghidora it comes from a perspective i dont think wolves try to take or even find.

yeah i dunno.

still waiting for them to do something else

(and Sultan)

Question are bystander and Zolt newer players?

can u stop turning everything i say into… that :ghost:

i played on mafia.gg (chat mafia site the games are like 20-40 mins long) for a few years before
i started playing on mu like late 2023

Whats with the aggressively passive aggressive reply lol, its like the post I made explaining why I felt how I did flew right over your head

So what? what are you going to do about it?

eh i feel like mays frustration here is similar to what ive seen before from them in the botfyellow thingy or something.

anyways ye h it feels genuine to me

im defending them rn. clearly from that post

interesting

Okay that is helpful thank you

1 Like

it is a towncase frost

1 Like

I’m upset, because Pandora did something that upset me, and you did something that further upset me. I can assure you I read and saw what you said! That is why I raised objections with it such as “why wouldn’t I instead try to leverage this to suspect Pandora” or “why haven’t I done this earlier or to any of my other voters”.

If you question people’s genuine out-of-game requests, they will get genuinely out-of-game upset at you! It’s not illegal, you’re free to do it, but it’ll make me unhappy, and you will have to deal with me being unhappy at you. Pretty simple.

:cat:

Votecount as of post #437

wrongboy (3): Bionic, TeenGhidorah, Leafia
Leafia (2): Wazza, wrongboy
Kiiruma (2): bystander, Zoltraak
Eve (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (7): Memekingpizza, Someone, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Kiiruma, Eve

@teenghidorah why are you voting wrongboy

this is really towny