April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Gotta love town’s ability to disregard everything and tunnel love it

At the very least it’s misleading to suggest “you” isn’t a player-specific clause. Mechanically it might be this, but the wording is certainly more likely to come from a single-evil neighbourhood at least.

1 Like

I mean I thought it was odd for sure yea

but like I do think its kinda not an option for 1/1/1 for my hood to be a thing, neither is 2/0/2 for the other hood since both are insane combinations

Its mainly why I think it really is just between Leafia/Magnus, but i dont know

The lack of mafia using any ability at all + lack of any kind of info from town roles is highly frustrating

Votecount as of post #4687

Magnus (2): Frostwolf103, Someone
Someone (2): Leafia, SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (4): Memekingpizza, Magnus, Kiiruma, Wazza

1 Like

So I look and the votes are stacking on someone. But the thing is is someone was the evil one. We had nothing in the hood chat to help reveal that. Like with something valid and tangible besides a social read. Like for me it’s hard to see without a piece of evidence.

Previous game was crazy enough for pure hood and masonry

Your idea about two mafia’s in love square victim chat is what I would disregard yes.

On N0, we have to be subtle whether everyone is aware of the passive, Bystander is very disconnected with our hood chat and the rest of us knows what will happen when we die or executed, Bystander voted Kiiruma and Sultan at least to show the disregard of our passive.

It wasn’t until Day 3 I decide to go after Bystander after one mafia and harmful neutral is dead, it was time to break the illusion we have been 4 player pure blood hood.

Now? I am now starting to get wary again, but I’d rather to have both hoods intact.

One of our hoods is attacked tonight so it’s not like it really matters here.

Either we lose a member of the doctorhood who is active POE, a neutral who ultimately doesn’t matter much for towns victory or the Love Square hood gets their abilities reactivated.

I am more worried about last mafia player hiding extra kills from us, it was too easy

Anonygoose was the extra KP I think

I do think that alignments being randomized isn’t what’s going on, LittleLee is proof her role is pre-randed.

We have JOAT Fruit vendor, Gladiator and then…what?

The bail bond collector?
(Thats a joke)

I’d say 1/1/1 is more likely for your hood.
Especially since Wazza is saying that they’d become a wolf siding neut if we kill into your hood.
Town v Mafia v Neut (Naturally mafia siding)

The Town member preventing the other 2 from coordinating has some balance.
But Wazza wanting to keep both alive in order to leave more options for victory open.

Referring to this passage, Leafia confidently asserts that Wazza could be (specifically) Mafia because they didn’t conjure a reactionary shove to her perceived neutral claim after Anomygoose’s flip = this would be a reasonable read in a vacuum, but it doesn’t acknowledge that Wazza sharing a confirmed 3-player doctor neighbourhood serves no utility to the evil team; unless it provided a secondary hidden ability like storing stopped kills (cannoneer), but that would be misleading to both Someone and Meme.

Wazza claiming they’re confirmed as a scumtell would still apply in this scenario if they were telling the truth because Wazza doesn’t want to die, despite admitting they didn’t really mind it earlier. That’s a nontown tell.

Leafia debated her logic was sound and then used as a weaker argument to unvote Wazza to avoid rescinding her explanation. She unvoted in the same post she changed her mind from Wazza to Someone, and then voted the latter before calling the pair teamed; when the logical assumption using this data would be to call it w!Someone wolf-siding neut!Wazza. That’s not be to confused with that scenario being innately correct; it’s just the conclusion Leafia should have reached using her own processes.

@Someone @Memekingpizza
Is your coworker heal kept if Wazza dies? If the answer is no, you can be V/V since then you aren’t just incentivised to kill them in the name of optimisation and controlling your heals.

we all have the same role

we all have access to it, it’s like a factional action

If I die, they can still use it, it’s not tied to me directly