April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Except Bystander is trying to make it look like I’m a wolf, negating the benefits of me bussing if I was actually a wolf. VOTE: Someone

This is bull and you know it Wazza. Start townsiding or die.

Bystander was literally trying to make sure I didn’t get any towncred for the kill.

I was not in any way shape or form against Bystander’s execution and I waz Goose’s heaviest pusher. In fact, I got him to be the one executed instead of someone else.

And I never claim like that as a wolf. Also, it was because I had no reason not to claim and because I figured doing so would help the town.

This is literal BS and you know it Wazza.

Read them again then. Starting to think Wazza and Someone are w/w. Either that or Wazza is an evil aligned neut because she’s being ultra anti town right now.

Because LittleLee was a wolf. Duh.

What attempt? I didn’t try saving Bystander.

You literally weren’t doing so. I even had to ask you who else you thought was neut.

I’m not in the PoE Wazza.

I’ve now finished reading up on that and I still think Someone is likely a wolf. VOTE: Someone

Forgot I voted at the start of the post. Oh well. Almost suppertime for me now so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

Everyone is… in me…?

That sounds traumatising

2 Likes

Yeah…

What Leafia need to understand is the existence of doctor hood leaves no room for actual mafia in here, no town tk and neut anticlaim vig can easily bypass so why would second mafia doctor exists?
(See LittleLee)

1 Like

You gotta realise that I’m neutral, stop looking at me with rose-tinted town glasses, I’m not town and to me, the neutral killer just flipped so I saw no room for another one. Coming into Day 3 regardless of if you’re a neut or not, the only threat you had were to me at the time was just being a lack of claim room for me, I actively was trying to get the game to get to end quicker so I needed to try and kill the mafia, not someone I thought was neut.

Practically Confirmed =/= Confirmed

How many times do I have to explain this, Zolt swapped themself with Teen, if I had protected Zolt, I would’ve been swapped to protecting Teen, which wouldn’t have mattered as Teen was attacked and the attack was swapped to Teen.

you aren’t.

finally, realisation.

The way Bystander treated your slot is much more in favour of you being mafia to be honest.

Executing me in F6 while believing I’m a neutral would be borderline game-ending for town I’ll be honest.

There’s actively no reason to be saying “They wanted to save him” when 1/2 of the wolves that can vote on LittleLee are guaranteed voting on LittleLee, it’s genuinely not an inaccurate assumption to believe that there’s 2/2 wolves that can vote LittleLee on LittleLee.

My apologies, you do.

This is called distancing, you know this, Leafia, you’ve played this for a long time by now.

Threatening the neutral is generally not the way to go, especially after you actively voted me and have failed to convince me on literally anything.

If I die, I die, I’m not too bothered and I can just move on, I hold no reliance on my victory, threatening me changes nothing here.

And in turn, gave you towncred when she flipped.

Why didn’t you find this suspicious? Why did you think Bystander was town.

I showed the post about the fact you believed Bystander was town, it wasn’t as much as I remembered it being, but it’s still you believing them to be town.

Also, your push on Goose means nothing because Mafia didn’t know they were neutral either, was literally just moving from a potential-mislynch to another potential-mislynch.

It… wouldn’t have though. All you did was claim, your claim didn’t mean anything and we moved on as it meant… nothing.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So you’re saying it’s 10v4v1, with two members of mafia being in the same doctor hood with just one town.

Actively voting a player to save another doesn’t mean you’re right on the player you voted on, it means you were right on the player you saved. There is a difference, they aren’t the same thing, you don’t get credit for it. You’re the reason LittleLee died, you’re not getting credit for it though.

I stated I thought you were neut almost immediately, I honestly thought it was common knowledge and everyone knew, I made that clear in my post.

Hell, Meme and Someone thought you were neutral as well and both can confirm.

yes you are.

Despite reading up on what I stated about the mechanical significance of killing either you or Magnus, you’d still vote Someone? Your vote on Someone allows diminishing of two hoods and a neutral in one phase, you do realise that right?

My main worry at the moment is if we execute Magnus here and Leafia tomorrow, the fuck do we do if the game is still going, we’re forced to no-exe unless our doc-hood saves someone

Laughs True.

It’s hard sometimes to realise what people mean.
But context can be useful sometimes.

That’s the biggest issue.
We’re in a situation where it’s likely Leafia / Magnus.
But if not then we’ve got a wolf in a hood of players in which Bys’ flip kinda suggests it should be pure…

Or we have a wolf in your hood.

The thing is, I find it hard to believe that you thought this game could have three neuts.

Not impossible though.

You’re not the one that decides who’s villagery and who isn’t.

No it isn’t. Not even close.

Wait, there’s only 6 players alive? I thought we had more living players.

She didn’t plan on flipping. No one plans on flipping.

Wrong. It did help the town.

Not completely impossible but also not too likely.

It’s as good as the same thing when the person you’re voting on flips wolf. Also, there’s no way both of LittleLee’s partners were voting for LittleLee with the support that a Volt exe got. It never would’ve gotten such support if it hadn’t been wolfled.

She had no reason to distance at that point in time and if I was a wolf, why didn’t I swap to Bystander EoD 3?

You don’t get to decide the PoE Wazza. Everyone decides it together and you and Someone are the only ones who think I could be a wolf. If either of you truly think that way.

Someone is literally howling right now Wazza.

If both Magnus and I are exed and we’re both town and only 6 people are alive right now, the game literly ends with the wolves winning. Don’t wolfside Wazza. You owe me that much after that one game.

VOTE: someone

1 Like

Uhm, we have eight living players?

1 Like

That sounds more correct.

Assuming one kill per night from one evil, irrespective of whether Wazza truly leaves in XELO or not, there are still three prospective executions.

It’s right there in the OP.
I’m guessing Wazza was referring to killing down to F6 by eliminating them, but the topic was later addressed in an unclear way.

That makes me feel better honestly.

Calling it a night now so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

Host said that isnt true btw, like multiple evils can have that passive in that hood.

VOTE: Magnus