April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

UNVOTE

Eve voted against Bystander, I think this is unpaired vote on Day 1

Yeah, this probably doesn’t bode well. Objectively speaking, if it would be the most protown for them to kill you both as villagers with no repercussions, that’s troubling.

It’s the way I interpreted those posts about scumreading Wazza, sorry if it seems inaccurate. I definitely appreciate the succinct and rational response asking me to reevaluate, though.

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam While I am still going to trust you, this does rub the wrong way, considering you’re suspecting Kiiruma over Bystander, Day 2 was it?

I was actually suspecting both at the time actually.

Thought i thought zolts argument made little sense like they knew kii was town but i was wrong

VOTE: Leafia

What cha doing :eyes:

Voting for Leafia, it looks like.

I do think leafia bussed so thats my vote

Tho it could be magnus idk

Just screams evil to push me knowing we waste two executions because of it since wazza turns evil.

And it makes no sense for wazza to be neut if one of us 2 are evil, since then its impossible for wazza to ever be good since we must execute mafia to win

If we kill in poe we force mafia to make really bad decision no matter what they pick, it’s objectively optimal

Not to mention you’re part with Wazza and Meme, like a three-head hydra doctor

Can see that on Littleboy, but focused the efforts on Eve/Magnus by day 3 so that’s a sign.

(unvoted before Leafia voted Magnus)

Votecount as of post #4099

Magnus (5): Wazza, Someone, Frostwolf103, Leafia, Magnus
Bionic (1): Memekingpizza
Wazza (1): Bionic

Not Voting (3): TeenGhidorah, Kiiruma, SultanOfSlam

This is Day 4 by the way

VOTE: Leafia

Continuing the discussion from April Showers Reconstructed - Day 5 (8/15):

wait i marked green on bys on the first day. I hate it here