April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Also I color coded the votes of the flips because I felt like it. But votes are the ultimate action of the game. So the day I want to talk about if the first day. Mostly referring back to the almost flipped vote of Zoltraak. There was a mafia voting a mafia there. but on the Zolt train it seemed to contained a lot of town members and goose. The thing I’m wondering about now is why didn’t bys flip their vote to save lee. Sure it could have paired them very very early. but the thing is did bys keep their vote there because the wanted to be unpaired or something else.

But also calls Leafia and Zoltraak bussers when this becomes clear to her that LittleLee is going to get executed.

It’s almost she want to make effort to show she’s town…

Why would I take offense when I’m a villager?

Then how was Zolt almost executed? That never would’ve happened if wolves hadn’t been pushing that.

So you think me pushing a howling wolf makes me evil when I somewhat townread Magnus? You’re literally trying for back to back misexes here.

This is literally false. As Wazza herself can tell you. Also, neits don’t need to have the option to be good Someone.

Then why are you pushing me?

Stop wolfsiding Frost.

Bys obviously wanted town to suspect Zolt and me.

I was referring this to Bystander

Someone is 100% a wolf here. Mark my words. Bystander obviously didn’t want me to get towncred for Lee’s pelt.

1 Like

Yeah I get it, I am simply lost what to do here.

If Anonygoose was like mafia, we’re pretty much out of the game, yet it didn’t end.

VOTE: Magnus

Here’s what my gut telling me about Magnus slot right, Bystander is voting Eve on Day 3 and Leafia also did kinda put her in bad spot.

She did a terrific job of making you suspect me so why would she be offended? I’m not a wolf. If I was a wolf, I’d already have towncred from Lee’s flip, so there would be no need to claim that Zolt and I were bussing Lee. If I had been a weed olf, that would’ve been super counterproductive. Wolves don’t try to deny their partners towncred Frost. It just isn’t done. They only try to deny towncred to villagers.

And when do trust your hood alignment wise with one neutral and two towns are exactly that, that leaves only one more love square victim.

Easy. Vote Someone, the obvious wolf.

Bystander says this after you and Zoltraak voted.

Not after the flip

Doesn’t change a thing.

And I can imagine this is unbelievable risky for wolf to bus on two members and expect to get away with, right?

Besides, she got caught on.

She knew that Lee was a wolf after all and that we’d be getting cred from Lee’s flip and she obviously wanted to stop that.

It’s not as risky as you think and Someone didn’t bus Bystander. Someone was her final voter and by the time Someone voted, Bystander was always going over so Someone obviously voted Bystander for the towncred. Also, I would’ve voted Bystander D3 if I had been a wolf.