April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Because reading is fun

VOTE: Magnus

You guys are basically throwing the game

Wazza is going to say anything to win the game this ia stupid.

Well apparently I lead the wagon on Bystander so you cant do your job at worst case scenario, was that throwing too? It was right time to go after Bystander after one mafia and one neutral being dead.

Also Wolf Someone is more sympathic

If i vote magus right now it could get hammered with so much time still on the clock

Even if Someone is the wolf and not Magnus, or even if it’s someone else, we can figure out who it is tomorrow.

I just think Wazza’s plan makes a lot of sense.

And in the scenario where Someoneand Wazza are w/w, we’ll know tomorrow because mylo will be announced.

3 votes rn, majority is 5.

Two mafia in a docotr chat doesnt seem likely

They just stav me on sight

two wolves in love square victim is just heartbreaking…get it

Fair enough.

VOTE: Magnus this is just the wazza plan but the thing is this vote is more aiming for something in the future. Like i read this as good but if its not fuck last me ig. But i dont want this hammered at all so i was hesitant. But i dont think they would do that right?

You guys play so backwards or zone game just arent for me this sounds like oh lets juat bow down to neautrals here you just kill outted
Neautrals where i come from.

Fuck it

Fine lets probably mislynch again and lwt wazza and his crew
Keep controlling the game why dont we.

Kill wazza kill someone we probably win but fine lets just keep vottinf the wrong poe. Imo

Honestly, I find it weird how against this plan Sultan is. Definitely something to think about I think.

What plan to keep letting fucking neautral control the game?! Fine ill fucking hammer but if this flips town juat lynch me tomorrow and get me outt this damn hell

VOTE: magnus

D5 Final Votecount

Magnus (5): Wazza, Leafia, Frostwolf103, Memekingpizza, SultanOfSlam
Leafia (1): Someone

Not Voting (2): Magnus, Kiiruma

5 minutes for corrections

1 Like

@Magnus has been executed.

Their role was...

With all of the Mafia members dead, the Town is victorious!

Additionally, Wazza has failed to meet their win-condition and leaves the game in defeat.

Their role was...

Ping

@SultanOfSlam
@wrongboy
@TeenGhidorah
@Memekingpizza
@Someone
@Leafia
@Magnus
@bystander
@Bionic
@Anonygoose