April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I literally set up an entire mechanical plan that involved me executing you or Magnus so that either mafia has to attack into the love square reactivating them, or attack my hood and turn me town.

it was a win/win

Sorry ive been kinda inactive been busy. Anyways someone is probably the right lycnh today.

Kii
Frost
Myself
Teen

All town

Wazza indy

Leaving
Pizza
Magnus
Leafia
Someone.

Leafia and pizza are outta the group i think are more townn

I may be being a bit unfair to magnus.

If its not someone we got to re evaluate the entire game

Just because you claimed it tothem in the hood chat doesnā€™t make it 100% real. You could easily have lied to them.

Wazza is probably a true monk and one of the two pizza or someone is scum

yeah and I could be lying about being a neutral at this point

you can say this for literally anything in this game so this comment isnā€™t relevant

Like i have bee saying in the chat and now. Why would the docotr hood have mafia in there without any indication. Its already hard to get a heal off but to have someone actively knowing what the target is. Doesnt seem right to me at the very least.

the point of the matter is Iā€™ve claimed it as my wincon, so saying Iā€™m lying as Iā€™ve not mentioned it before is wrong because I quite literally have mentioned it before and just showed it :joy_cat:

confirm I told you about my secondary wincon please

It true!

I see. Following that plan isnā€™t the worst of ideas and I think you truly believe that Someone is town at least.

VOTE: Magnus

I just realized thereā€™s a way to make it so you canā€™t win or lose if youā€™re telling the truth about that vengeful thing.

The killer will have wazza coming to get them

You havenā€™t mentioned it in the thread though. Thatā€™s what I meant.

This is just an interesting bit I thought of. Want to know the way?

yeah and I explained why

it felt entirely pointless to mention

and now none of my hood members are gonna get killed at night so itā€™s w/e, most likely I get killed

If itā€™s me hammering one of my players, I already asked Zone, it would just move to the next player lol

Oh. It was.

In my view, the last wolf is between Someone/Magnus. I think itā€™s Someone personally, but just in case it isnā€™t, Iā€™m willing to execute Magnus today.

Im going to ask this for myself doesnt need to be answered in this moment but how am i ranked higher than someone in the totem pole in town. Like i feel like we are in the same boat that nothing sperates us besides them going after lefia while im over here trying to think in the corner. Like sure both people are doing two diffrent ways of solving but how does that change it. Being loud and discussing is a way to move the thread foward on one conclusion. But i dunno. But the thing is i want to mention on the forst day do you think mafia was split 1/1 on the top two wagons. I dont know where im going with it some ima let it brew a bit in my mind.

If the wolves werenā€™t pushing for Zolt to get executed, then Zolt never wouldā€™ve gotten so many votes.

@Memekingpizza @Frostwolf103 Get your vote on Magnus please.

1 Like

Okay why the fuck we letting the neut decide our lynch again?!