April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

It’s a group game. Killing a neutral before their wincon has a chance to be completed doesn’t seem fun. Eh.

I attacked Teen the first night because I had no idea about Zolt’s claim at the time, and the second night because I only remembered one interaction from them the previous day.

the implication was their predecessor would have done so

All things considered, nightkilling from this position would’ve been relatively easy. You rank everyone who’s likely to be executed and kill the more hopeful members of the spectrum. This perfectly encompasses townread and socially-vocal players.

2 Likes

To any who wishes to see my design thought process for this setup, ping me on Discord. (I won’t respond on FoL for this matter.)

It’s a short read. Read-only. Any questions will be asked and answered privately. I won’t talk about this matter in Spec Chat either.

1 Like

thank you, and apologies to all for getting a bit vicious myself

2 Likes

Sorry you died, I had no idea. I didn’t see your claim.

The Love Victims had a passive where if one of us died it turned off all of our abilities. Bystander’s lack of care for that fact indicates that Bys wasn’t under that constraint. Choosing to turn off 3 abilities immediately is sus as heck x3

Socials.

People said you were an alt of another person.

avg botcu player

Mech is overrated.

i know but botcu players say
“socials”
and thats it thats the entire push there’s no reasoning behind the socials

… at least that’s the stereotype im using

Bad Moon Rising, with the only mech catching evils is a Chambermaid busting bluffs.

The game would have ended on D4 without your replacing in.

gg!

@Frostwolf103 mvp

You should join the next BOTF.

neutral Angel type role was tried before in chairs of deception (the old one) but was scrapped when we realized it was dumb

1 Like

what