April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m not even saying you’re voting me!! I don’t care!!! I care so little I don’t know whether you’re doing it!!! People just keep calling my read on you OMGUS when it’s not because I did not even know you were pushing me I just ignored it

:cat:

the hivemind

Please don’t engage with your mouth before activating your brain, just saying :joy:

Don’t give me that when you literally complained about me pushing on you. Need to go for now due to RL too. :sleepingleafeon:

(oh wait lol)

:man_shrugging:
I don’t recognise you so was just giving a warning not to be sheeping.
Since that’s what you were insinuating that you were doing.
I do apologise if it annoys you

Then I tend to think a player with your experience understands what a good D1 for town involves, no?

I don’t want to be too explicit about it right away, but if you’ve been to MU Anniversary finals I assume you understand that.

If I’m to look at your #310 for instance, it really makes it difficult to find you town if you’re not only misrepresenting me (I don’t think I contradicted myself), but rebuffing my attempts to try to crack the game open from what was and still is an unproductive wagon on wrongboy.

Frankly, what else could I enter with, having no other basis on anyone? Arriving as many hours late as I did. Though I might just be pressured by the minimum post requirement. The need to say something strikes. Even if insignificant.
Making a needless or baseless claim won’t go far, anyway.

With five votes, Bionic should either trust all four of them on that wagon, or should be pushing against such voter.

We see wrongboy’s wagon is dissolving.

Alright, but I’m not sure why you’re so keen to discredit the player (bystander) rather than the read itself.

Do you think bystander is town then?

In no sense was I “called out”. You gave no defense and none of my points were invalidated. I could very easily and happily kept my read on you, in fact you did not even respond to my FoS on you so it is laughable to suggest my points were invalidated. I moved off you because I thought your series of quick posting felt townier and I liked your reaction of Kiiruma.

No. I’d say Bys is my most comfortable wolf read.
However, on top of that I think in general sheeping is a bad thing whether it be somebody who’s trusted and good or not, it doesn’t matter. Good people can be (and often are) wrong.

1 Like

And I also do not necessarily town read bystander, only they had just enough towny vibes to move my FoS off and focus on other slots.

You dont understanding why i came after you, nd didnt you just tell frostwolf you weren’t voting based on wagon mechanics and now you are saying you were… sooo what is it?? Hmm

Multiple other slots are also still pressuring bystander, so their suggestion that I moved off because I was scared is also incorrect and incoherent.

you wolfread me bc you thought i had no basis to my reads when ive clearly explained in what i would have said do have basis so that is what i see

multiple ppl have asked u why u were “side eyeing” me and sultan and you never answered so heres a good question

why me

yes, that’s correct - I’m not sure what saying you being probably unpaired with wrongboy based on the fact you are not only early on his wagon and also your your interaction with him contradicts?

If I were saying you had to be scum based on wagonomics yes, but I don’t think I have ever said that.

Your posts feel like you’re trying to be liked instead of a towny trying to provide actual reads.
A wolf who’s trying to just get people onto your side.
Also I have reason to think there’s a wolf in [You, Sultan] but you feel much more socially questionable than them.

@Eve I’m curious as to why you think the first 300 posts have been a ‘nothingburger’, aside from the fact we don’t have any flips I’m quite looking forward to reading this back on future days - what specifically don’t you like about it and what more would you prefer to see?