April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m curious, show this

i didnt like your push on me. which is well omgus ig lol but i am an omgus queen

u arent really a scumread scumread more of a “not towny” ish thing

Trying to get me to out things in thread so you can continue your agenda without worry. Since you know right now that you’re treading on much thinner ice than you should be. Also by conveniently ‘not remembering’ some things you’re able to push against me in bad faith in order to try and get me executed which would be furthering your wincon if you are a wolf.

The amount of stances which are like ‘Guys don’t push against (x) I know you were but don’t do so because I think they’re good’ is kindly grandmother-esque. You’re a lot more happy to be super buddy buddy but a lot less so to do wolf reads and searching there.

I also feel like your post here (Especially the latter half)

Is very disingenuous and forced.

I know you’ve provided reads. I think they’re honestly really non-committal for the most part. The fact that there was a wagon of 2 on Eve and you heelturned on me for what turns out to be even… false reasons is fascinating. Like you realise now you’ve missed something I’ve said and you still are happy with me being your top wolf read.

“stfu everyone find the wolfteam righ neow” is such a genuine town thought and something you would say instead of just an insanely forced and frozen wolf post lol.

stfu everyone find the wolfteam righ neow

1 Like

am I locktown yet

1 Like

Basically their enitre attack on me since my joke vote on me is read as they know im town. The know im not paired with Wrong boy as w/w theu gave 70% confident town reads on a player with 8 post then said oh cuz they said i was town more or less tried to back it up with bad reaoning. Do a quick iso their who day has been read as they know the information not thinking it.

Quick iso them tell me im wrong

it was fluff clearly lol

call me frozen again im like near top poster and if you want i can spam 10000 times

High post count =/= Towny

Dont remember anything specific about Kii, been skimming thread in between working and cant remember much from them

Iv liked bystander independently tho

When did I ever insinuate that, other than the fact I’m keeping an open enough mind that my initial read on you could be wrong, and considering that perspective when I’m speaking to you>

1. i did not push you cuz i thought you didnt answer the question. i didn’t use it as a reason to wolfread you. i only was asking for an answer since i thought you didnt asnwer it.
  2. i defend my townreads. and ive made arguments against multiple ppl for example u eve anon
  3. if you want i can pull a post thats very similar phrased/written stylistically from another game, that’s just how i post and explain stuff sometimes
  4. the first post i made about eve was already saying i wasnt confident. i also repeat that multiple times. it is a less confident read therefore i chose to vote where i am more confident.

done and refuted

high post count =/= frozen

point invalidated

1 Like

Honestly though glad to be back in my comfort zone of a D1 wagon. It’s nice to know things never really change except ironically when I was last a wolf lmao, in which I wasn’t D1 wagon’d at all

like kiirumas thought about me being frozen just can never be a genuine thought lol

ive been practically threadcamping the whole morning.

although id say im a decent wolf i dont really get frozen but its so fake to call me frozen lol

Cool so when I flip green you’ll know that it’s my genuine read of you :+1:

Here’s something else for you Sultan, if your case on me is predicated on me having reads town-me ought not to have, then why would you not, for consistency’s sake, focus similar attention to Ghidorah?

In his first post he towned both myself and Bionic, after I had made one post myself. Now I myself think that that boldness of an opening and relative lack of concern for their read to make sense to anyone in the thread looked less likely to be wolf, but predicated on your own logic, would that not ring suspicious to you? And yet I don’t believe you have pushed him at all.

cool ill call this performative

:3