April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

VOTE: Sultan

Nice pop up

Who’s this?

Thanks I thought so too

-derps

My other head has had a busy day but I keep pestering them to play

-derps

From my read, it looks to be WvT.

I see, if you had to pick between us two who would you vote?

And say if either of us flipped town, would you then still want to flip the second?

I mean its obvious trackable based on when i come online. Like classes moment. Like after this first day you have an understanding of when im online plus tou can go back to other games i have to see when i was online. Like throwing me off based on that was the thing i was against because i believed it wasnt valid. Like anything else other than timming is fine.

If I were to choose in this very moment, I feel like it would be based on instinct and guesswork, so I’ll decline to comment on that.

When you say town flip, what do you mean? It sounds like wolf and town members can switch roles on a whim?

as in their rolecard is ‘flipped face-up’

and well, I’d say take some time to read the posts, I think if your instinct is telling you something, well then at very least it’s a starting point for your more conscious thought-processes to follow up on.

Even if you don’t feel confident your analysis will be important.

1 Like

Ok im alive now, I collapsed yesterday after I got home just had no energy. im gonna try to read through everything now but :skull:

Could have been worse >3

1 Like

hello!!

1 Like

:sob:

someone i can bodyguard you if you help me vote out eve

Wait what happened with eve

uhhhh bionic

don’t it’s just a 25% part of a joat