April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

ngl i have little reasons to be suspicious of everything except anonygoose and littlelee

1 Like

For not voting wrongboy?

those are interesting, I don’t have either currently townread, are these just tentative feelings? what posts of theirs do you like?

no for being completely null

What stop you from pushing big names?

That’s fair. I often spend too long trying to catch up than adding. Hopefully the more comfortable I get the more I can contribute.

1 Like

pushing big names?

(this is the third time you confused me frost :sob:)

I assume pushing those who are a lot more widely known. More likely to have others back them up from prior experiences.

1 Like

So you’re saying Leafia, Sultan and Teen aren’t good enough reason, since you’re starting on Wrongboy.

You’re also right on that

1 Like

on that note, could i interest either of you in a Sultan vote? I still am doubtful that he is town, am tempted still a little by Kiirumi but I think Sultan’s push on me comes from a fundamentally incurious stance, and not that of an experienced town.

Right now, you’re under my pressure until circumstances change, like reads.

no i mean i have little things that makes me a bit suspicious of everyone, except those 2

Woooooooooooo

I have the urge to say something but I’m not really sure if I’d be adding more than I have already.

I will say though that I find your approach the most ‘curious’ out of anyone voting me; if you have a process then I don’t mind you letting it ‘cook’ too, as long as you have us some thoughts later in the day.

I have another thought in the back of my head but that too can wait I suppose.

does anything at all strike you then from the first 700-odd posts? Even a half formed thought I wouldn’t mind reading from you.

I feel the high emotion in both your and Sultan’s defenses are worth keeping in mind.

Bionic is seen as unthreatening with little influence based on their failed attempt at wrongboy.

Eve seems to be jumping based on among the least amount of information/accountability.

Meme is clinging very handily to the excuses of not being behind the screen for every moment. Conveniently when it suits them, so far.

Slanking then not worth it for day 1.

1 Like

I can’t speak for what Sultan’s emotions are, but I don’t think my emotions have run particularly high when speaking to him, if there’s anything I particularly dislike it’s being misrepresented, but in the end I don’t think my decision to keep my vote on him has been emotional.

If that is what your read of the situation is though, do you think emotional exchanges are more TvT leaning? Or is your inkling that there is a wolf in the interaction?