April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

It is intentional and i am playing the game, i want you out, you’re sus

why the apprehension? It’s just 1 vote

man when someone is constantly trying to kill you out of spite its kind of hard to put the phone down

I feel pretty confident in this read. They pingedy scumdar pretty hard and i attacked it and they responded with contradictions and back peddling and did the same thing to forst.

And then OMGUS counter Voted me back. I think they definitely started to crack under pressure

1 Like

That vote on me was suspicious, im gonna keep trying to push

ok im gonna try to read into it some more, I do feel like the flip floppy nature of Zolt has raised quite a few eyebrows

i voted you because you had shitty opportunistic reasonings to vote us

you’re just calling them bad to try to defend

one of the reasons was i defended may against another bad reason

If im not mistaken i dont wanna speak for goose but goose was attacking for my inital argument as well about the nature of the town reads and inital scum attacks that didnt seem genuine from Zolt but definitely worth a look and get it in your own prospective.

1 Like

eve is adressing the hydra by a single name, which could indicate proximity in the wolf chat

other than that, yes, you both seem paired

speaking of i need everyone who thinks me wrongboy and us are partnered because of that interaction do you guys think we dont talk. do you think we in any world do a bit may genuinely doesnt enjoy without his permission. do we bus on d1. think

“proximity” may is my friend

and it was a specific bit against him

and people were calling the slot sus because of our interactuon

of specifically may and i

no it was against erongboy, how would anyone attack a single person in a hydra

Sultan says ‘responded with contradictions’ yet doesn’t mention what these actually are, naturally.

if we were both wolves why would i go out of my way to upset him or do a thing that upsets him. why would i not ask him if i can vote him

“don’t do this bit it genuinely upsets me” is something that you say in fucking wolfchat