April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

this is to the point where I can even get frozen as town sometimes :joy_cat:

-:coffee:

My stance on it is to always rely on my power to prove my innocence and it has worked in the two game I played so the social game of this gets ignored much more because I have something supporting me. I havenā€™t felt the need to speak and prove myself.

well, roles canā€™t always do that
though itā€™s certainly convenient when they do

sultan and zolt multiISO

[quote=ā€œSultanOfSlam, post:816, topic:8313ā€]

from terminal of lies

Calling it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

hmmmmm
can you give what specific posts felt off, and draw parallels between the two of these pushes

On top of this Leafia should have different meta on me than on Hippo so Iā€™d be interested in why thereā€™s a parallel here.

Iā€™m solving the game on my own time donā€™t bully me

-derps

Labeled as a bully thats not nice.

Sorry for bullying you, iv since repented and seen the error in my ways

-derps

1 Like

I forgive you derps. I remember a time we used to work well together lol

I donā€™t actually have a read on you atm I mostly voted you because I just got in thread and it was funny at the time
-derp

Fair enough tbh. Day 1 i usually hate but found a read to push into and could have good over zealous but here i am

talking to brick wall

1 Like

Hydraing with Zug is awesome IDC if I like the game or not weā€™re making spreadsheets and playing fake Combinatorics Mafia with millers

:cat:

UNVOTE Leafia Spreadsheet said so <3

Does anybody have any claimable mech. Like stuff that wonā€™t hurt you to mention. Is anybody in like a neighbourhood or something

Iā€™m bored I want enrichment

The Love Triangle neighbourhood was around last April Showers is there something like that this game. Donā€™t answer if it would get you anticlaimed, unless your role sucks, in which case the anticlaim is a 2-shot vanillaiser, sacrificing yourself to it is actually awesome and based

Iā€™m boreeeeeeeeeed I want mech I want mech I want mech

VOTE: Kiiruma