April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Reading is only aspect of Forum Mafia. Listening; Understanding; Learning - this is what makes a player great.

What are you ā€œlistening, understanding, and learningā€ if you havenā€™t read anything

Letā€™s all listen to nothingness :nerd_face:

Just remembered how Bionic played the last time i played with them. They were town their day 1 was just as odd. They did get better as the game went on.

Unfortunately this means i got nothing until probably later in the game.

Eve isnt cracking under pressure. Eve does have annoyance with Bionic but isnt acting out our of emotions and back peddling its completely different tbh.

The vote is a little spitey but i see eves argument that bionic is being a bit opportunistic if thats what you wanna call it. But i dont see cracking under pressure here.

This kinda rubs me the wrong way coming from. Leafia. It seems like a cop out kinda or something like that

The zolt and Ghidorah interaction at the beginning of the game is really awkward looking at it. Also, Ghidorah also hasnt done anything all game.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
In your previous towngame(s), did you take the same approach of ā€œI shouldnā€™t say the wrong thing or I might get voted?ā€

-:coffee:

Maybe reads on everyonewho has talled and thoughts on the gamestate so far? Because you did arrive late and a lot had gone on already. You could at least comment on it.

I feel that thereā€™s a good chance that thereā€™s a scum in Kiiruma/Bystander and Kiirimaā€™s push on Bystander doesnā€™t feel right somehow. It reminds me of how Hippo pushed me in Hazbin Hotel.

VOTE: Kiiruma

Wazza and Kiiruma likely not paired.

Yup. Giggles

Iā€™ll consider doing so.

Bionic always does this. Not too sure heā€™d do this as a wolf though. So Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s just a villager at the moment.

OMGUS stands for Oh my god, you suck!

Itā€™s when a player votes another player just because that player voted for them.

Someone is forgetting I was a wolf in the Jail game.

Correct. I was a wolf in Jail.

I feel good about Frost for pointing this out for some reason. Not even sure why.

Iā€™d definitely consider it at this point.

Very slim townlean goes here.

generally that kind of attitude is considered wolfy, but itā€™s also quite close to one I have, in all games regardless of my alignment
and itā€™s not unreasonable depending on past experience

Ni

I know pleanty of town who do this and scum. Just seems like a newbie walking on eggshells not to get voted.

wdym
is this calling it NAI?

Yes typo lol

2 Likes

No. Heā€™s one of the Knights who say Ni.

2 Likes

In my last town game it was look dumb and say less to stay alive but that was because the power of the role.

1 Like

Well what you think of things so far?

As of right now I donā€™t have much because I rather town read than mafia read but no single action people have taken has screamed this must be town trust this person NOW! Like the vibes arenā€™t there but the thing is there are sus vibes but the thing is itā€™s day one. I donā€™t want to share much because if gives mafia less reason to kill me but they take a risk of leaving me alive because they arenā€™t sure if I have right reads.

1 Like

mmmmmmmm

Itā€™s good to get at least partially over the fear of making the ā€˜wrongā€™ post. This isnā€™t to say you should brashly post whatever comes to mind - that is a way to play, but not the only one; personally, I filter my posts a significant amount as both alignments. Getting misexecuted is against townā€™s wincon, after all.

But, filtering oneā€™s posts =/= not posting. While you canā€™t make a wrong post if you donā€™t post, you also canā€™t make the right posts, which help people find you town, or which help you solve the game. And when someone canā€™t be found as town, unless people can find all the wolves directly, they donā€™t leave the poe and have a high chance of being misexecuted lategame.