April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Don’t tell me you lied.

I have been reading the first 300 posts, and I thought the exact same thing. It feels like an unfair advantage that others get especially because new is an understatement for this type of thing for me XD I started to hurt my brain by thinking, “maybe names should be randomized and assigned and figuring out that WrongBoy is actually TeenGidorah would be another level of deduction that is rewarded by having the history”

But you can treat the “claim cause previous game” as a baseless claim with no merit. Then watch how the players evolve over the days.

I’m not the speediest reader also, so it’s a slow process with all the fluff in the middle and hard to get the full picture. That’s the nature of the game though. It’s everyone’s best interest to have fluff in between a serious response. That way only the good players can sift through the important data.

I had a similar thought that you posted so I felt the need to respond, but I am rambling now.

Psy ~

1 Like

hi Ghidorah

2 Likes

I mean it is a night ability but it’s confirmable to have happened. People will know.

I don’t see what your problem here is - in fact I even alluded to what I was re-checking above the post I sent which said I was re-evaluating.

Looking at Leafia’s early game as a whole, beyond the ‘thin’ reads I talked about, I wondered if the difference between the time it took for her to get into that mode of reading compared to here made a difference, and re-looking at this game speficially, I still think it’s more likely she is town than not.

Oh I messed up and wasn’t suppose to post on my main account and it was suppose to be as the hydra… >~< big oops…

what do you think of Bionic now, is he dropping proactivity vibes lately if you have noticed?

You can also save me the theatrics of ‘lolcatting’ or whatever - I think I’ve been one of the few town players who has earnestly tried to make progress today and despite having what looks to me to be a very incoherent push against me I am getting scumread for it.

@SultanOfSlam likewise, if you want to try to read me or indeed the table I’d appreciate less of this mock-adverserial tone. If we are town together then my aim is to read you correctly, and if you take a step back and try to put yourself in my shoes, you might be more sympathetic to the way I have treated you.

In a way, yeah I am making you do that.

I believe his play still doesn’t look like his scumgame, and when I prodded him about his vote on Eve it gave me the inkling he was at least thinking about the game logically. His Eve push doesn’t look so much opportunistic as a town who is caught in a tunnel and perhaps confbiasing their slot.

Doesn’t answer the question quite about being ‘proactive’, but I don’t think he’s being re-active in the sense he’s jumping on any good wagon going, so I still townlean him.

I don’t need you to make me do anything.

Activity will start to pick up towards end of day, so wolves will try to stay low on radar

Who are these ‘low-on-radar’ wolves you suspect right now?

I do believe that in previous day, I am trying to understand you view, point out if there is a flaw, see if you can correct that out.

Sorry I jumped out bad right now, I do prompting responses.

Im not mocking you in legit asking you… whats this tone for?

Well to me, your tone comes across as very ‘Parent->Child’ rather than ‘Adult->Adult’

If I’m being uncharitable I could say it’s to give yourself some pretense of doubt about my role before you end up reluctantly flipping me. I don’t know for sure if that is your intent, but it is something I have seen some scum do in order to get the ‘stain’ of a mislynch off them before the end of the day.

Again, I’m not sure you attacking me for trying to question Pizza is a serious read, I have put this to you before and you still haven’t given me a reasonable answer as to why my attitutde toward Pizza is any different from yours toward mine, or why you are jumping to conclusions expecting me to be scumreading him (I found his responses towny, in fact).

I see, I have no problems engaging but, if you want to talk about people who need to be prompted to give opinions and elaborate on their thoughts, i have more posts than the bottom six combined.

Not saying this is alignment indicative, but couple that with your suspicion that there are scum laying low, try to square that with your approach which has mostly consisted of talking to me so far.

Figured it out, now I am a head instead of a main account

Psy ~

I thought your pizza treatment seemed rather abrasive at the time like you judged pizza for being busy. It wasnt pro scum or pro town. Or anything juat pointed out the tone more or less you took it as a read attack i suppsoe but it was more saying i thought pizzas reaponses were rather towny as well. Could have come off more clear i suppose.

It was less about you and more about pizza

I’m pretty sure this is super relevant to note that I am the cool head! I told the GM that I would only bite 2 people! So yeah!

Psy ~