April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

While that is true, this also gives a view about others, on how you view.

A town player understanding on another town player will be more likely to cooperate on voting.

Right, though my issue was less him being busy, but that his reason for showing up was that he was asleep, which on its own the time gap wouldnā€™t match.

Itā€™s not I am in your pocket, Iā€™d like to understand conseneus.

Alright, and in that spirit, could you answer my question too please?

Retry that question

in #934 - I took it you were assuming there would likely be scum in the lowposters - if so who and why? Did you have any posts from them that are helping you form a read?

You have my thoughts if you wish to read up.

Ah no I didnt mean by low-posters, Bionic as we have discussed before, now doesnt feel leading as he did early D1.

I think I see what you mean, as in heā€™s not actively trying to corral votes?

1 Like

Is thatā€¦NAI for him, burned out like that?

I think it does track for at least some town games where I have seen him make a push early in the day and then dry up somewhat in terms of content toward the EoD

1 Like

For instance, in a game I played with him about a year ago (9p 2masons 2mafia) On day 1 he made a push on a player who turned out to be town, went quite hard on it, and even when he had 5 votes on him near the EoD he didnā€™t bother to defend himself or his push too much.

I usually avoid slankers in D1, I will be looking at active players that feels reactive.

I believe voting Bionic could also be a smart strategy in this instance. Thread has been very quite which suggests to me that potentially a wolf is not currently likely to be hung.

I tend to feel the opposite, sorting out the ā€˜slankersā€™ or 'LHFā€™s early seems to me the obvious way to go to help the game progress, either by forcing them to engage or flipping them by lynch or mechanics.

I am going to talk with you

If I didnā€™t think he leant more into his town meta, I would agree - if Iā€™m voting someone who is laying low, one way or another, I would pick Lee first.

Someone on other hand, is simply no-no, regardless of alignment.

1 Like

He always show up to late part of Day 1 somehow.

1 Like

But I can get where you come from

You see why this game is frustrating for me, then?

Highposters mostly being not much more than spinning cats, or if they are making a concrete push itā€™s on me, and the other half of the table are just photosynthesising.