April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

nothing, really

Wait nope dont say shit i think i might see it.

Is this it @Wazza

You think the interacting between the 2 isnt a attempt to slove but spiteful?

VOTE: LittleLee feeling more and more like this is the way to go - out of the low posters their content has irked me the most so far

@bystander if you don’t mind checkin in at some point and confirming or no if you know what Kii is on about and whether it is alignment indicative to you?

At this point i think i really like kirruma thoughts about it. Meaning we shouldnt talk about ot much but do i think i get what they are putting down. Ehhh not much but do i believe they have something yes. Yes i do. But rereading kirruma messages rubbed good onto me so i might as trust them for at least today so thats why my VOTE: Bystander is going towards you. Worst case is kirruma spouting lies but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

1 Like

Does Kiiruma claim to have mechanical information that bystander is evil?

Alao waaza do you side with bystander? It seems like a bit of a omgus back and forth with bystander being the more of the omguser

Message 540 but i wont be explaining my logic any further than what i said.

1 Like

How can Kiiruma have mechanical information if they act at night and nighttime has not yet occurred?

I have a Passive and a Night Ability.
My Night Ability is confirmable (But not necessarily AI)
My passive makes me think Bys is evil.

3427-sims-negative-relationship

1 Like

just that Bys is evil? Reading between the lines it sounds like you have a ‘one of x and y’ is mafia pre-game check, if so then it might be worth saying the other name(s).

If it’s too much then apologies but, if you go over then we’ll lose your info either which way,

kiiruma refused to vote my push earlier sooo

VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

Huh? I mean I refused to vote both of yours too

yeah but you aren’t the top wagon

Bionic claim or I will shoot you.

i already 25% claimed silly goose

joat with bodyguard

Oh in that case my applogies for threatening to shoot you.

I still might you could be lying actually.