April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Bro its 2 of you and you both gave barely done anything, combined with voting sultan for no reason

It was hella odd

Sir what have you done??

-derps

I havent been here like all of the first day, and me rereading all of this sucked

Same can be said for my other head, and iv also had work and school to worry about in between being in thread

-derps

No like i full on didnt have internet access

And then collapsed after i got home

I fail to see how that makes my point any less valid?

-derps

Its 2 of u and like both of u have done nothing

Like voting on somebody and vanishing is hella odd

What did you not get from the my other head has been busy until this afternoon, and iv had school and work

this is not in any capacity odd for me lol

-derps

How do u have time to vote ppl but not 15 seconds to explain ur reasoning

This surprisingly didnā€™t answer any of my questions, but I appreciate your reply :x

Psy ~

1 Like

Ghidorah do you have any thoughts beyond the two reads you had at the start of the game? Might be a ā€˜speak now or forever hold your peaceā€™ moment as it stands.

My reasoning was it was funny in the moment to vote them, iv already said that

-derps

Likely is tbh, if they are actually good they should say stuff

This doesnā€™t say which head was shot? Iā€™d like to note if the Derps head is shot that I still get to live.

Psy ~

1 Like

Iv liked Frost, Wazza, Bionic, and you

havenā€™t had a ton of thoughts this game yet, still kinda just trying to observe and wait till I see things

-derps

The only way I can stop the shot is you repeat this in 5 seperate posts (this is the rules):

ā€œI am sorry for asking Anonygoose to shoot me. I am town bodyguard and will protect Anonygoose as penanceā€