April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I cant protect you yet

-derps

#1051 is an odd post to make then if you still think Bionic is town, is it not?

They did say the did it to be funny at one point but idk why they currently are

1 Like

Hey you’re right

Correction they arent even on me lol

I’m going to go out on a hunch now and say that @Anonygoose is a neutral party. Given that they have revealed a crucial part of their ability this makes me have these thoughts.

1. They can probably point a gun at anyone on any day, this has the draw back of being announced, but at the end of the day they can choose to not shoot
  2. they can probably only shoot their gun once, and afterwards probably suffers some negative as a result of committing

This is very powerful as Scum would know what target this role is going for so they can choose to target a different target. The fact TeenGidorah (me and my other head) have sort of been called town, it feels unlucky that a town role would point a gun at us given there are seemingly better options.

Especially near the end of the day when lynching is with in the next few hours. Feels very neutral party and a scum neutral party at that.

Psy ~

1 Like

Yea no shot neut would have shot a wagon

My other head is his own person, and this is their second game of longfourm mafia so also keep that in mind lol

-derps

Only scum care about neutral this early psy just outted themselves (not really but shit people on mu and some on Gamefaqs say)

2 Likes

I love trusting 100 assholes

Neut would 100% shoot wagon tho not into the dark

You are incorrect. Logically why would an evil have a public announced day-vig, especially a neutral evil who needs to survive. Using the public day-vig brings attention to a neutral from both town and mafia and is at odds with their goal to survive. In addition, I would not use it in this manner if I was trying to be nefarious.

You calling me an asshole sir?

No the ppl u were quoting

this is a moot point in a zone game loll

-derps

These ppl lmao

I’m not sure I get this logic - if I’m neutral and I need to survive, keeping the people under suspicion alive I think helps me more rather than snapping one off and giving town information it actually wants?

Ohh lol

1 Like

Bro :sob:

If I was evil (especially neutral) I would shoot a wagon to gain infnite town credit if it flipped mafia. I am town.